Jets RB situation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets RB situation?

idk if i am breaking any rules with this but if i am, feel free to lock this...

There have been plenty of rumors saying that the Jets are very unsure about Curtis Martin and are looking to trade for a RB. Some of the names being brought up are Chris Brown (Tennessee) and Thomas Jones (Chicago).

Personally i think we should just wait til the draft next year but it looks like that won't happen.

What will happen with this, will the Jets trade for a RB (if so who), will we wait til the draft and get either peterson or lynch (depending on where we are picking and if they are available. And if we do not trade, who do you think will start (if curtis martin is not ready).

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

i know the poll says draft in the 2007 draft but hopefully you are all smart enough to know that it means, draft a RB in the 2007 draft (i would edit it but i can't :( )

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

5th round pick for ladell betts...

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
        5th round pick for ladell betts...
        I doubt the Redskins would let Betts go for just a 5th rounder. They need insurance for Portis and it's also nice to have a spell back. Plus, the Redskins use Portis and Betts at the same time in certain formations.

Comment

I would think they may try to trade for Chris Brown. He is a young guy with alot of potential. They might be able to get him cheap from Tennessee.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i voted for current rb in the future, cuz i dont think we should trade becuase its not like we are going to be in the playoff race chris brown would be nasty, drafting a rb in 07 would be smart, but i like this kid cedrick houston he is pretty nasty.

Comment

Don't the Jets already have a ton of picks in next year's draft?

I still think that they will trade for Chris Brown. I've been saying that ever since he asked to be traded and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Ace that sig is sweet

I think the jets should try to get a RB like Adrian Peterson or maybe Marshawn Lynch in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace
                  Don't the Jets already have a ton of picks in next year's draft?

I still think that they will trade for Chris Brown. I've been saying that ever since he asked to be traded and I'm sticking to it.
                  no, we have 8 picks, 2 2nd rounders

i would like to draft a RB, none of our current RBs can handle the load Houston is a great goalline back, Leon is to small but has potencial and blaylock isnt the anwser, and i hope we dont trade for one cause we are in no hurry to get our feartured back

Comment

i voted just for the draft because since his freshman year i've wanted them to have Adrian Peterson

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Two letters, AD.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

I've wanted Peterson since his freshman year too, but I've got to say I wouldn't mind Brown at all and that's what I see happening. What do you guys think the Titans are going to ask for him? I'm hoping it isn't much. Seems realistic because the Titans probably don't have a ton of leverage in the deal as he wants to be gone they have plenty of depth and the Jets should trade for a back but could let the young guys get their carries and see what happens since they won't do that well anyway this year, plus he has injury concerns.

Comment

I say draft for RB. There will be some good RB's next year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

The Jets are rebuilding, it doesn't make sense to trade for a rb right now. They are better off drafting someone in 2007.

Comment

Trade for Chris Brown.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information