No announcement yet.

Frank Gore gets extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait until he fails to rush for 2000 yards like he claims he will. Lets see how productive he is getting the ball 25+ times a game...that knee injury will reoccur eventually

Comment

Even with this signing, Matt Maiocco(49er beat writer) is estimating that we have around 13(closer to 14) mill in cap room. http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/defau...45188#comments

Can't wait until the season starts!

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
        Can't wait until he fails to rush for 2000 yards like he claims he will. Lets see how productive he is getting the ball 25+ times a game...that knee injury will reoccur eventually
        Awww... simebody is bitter that Gore turned out to be better than the running back that his team spent a high first rounder on.

Comment

Originally posted by Crabjuice View Post
          Awww... simebody is bitter that Gore turned out to be better than the running back that his team spent a high first rounder on.
          Hey I am hoping that Carnell has a career enlightening injury because really I couldn't care less about him anymore. He doesn't try, he won't change his running style or approach. I will admit as a Bucs fan he is a bust through and through he needs to go to a dual RB system to get anything out of him.

I still back my statements about Gore. Comparing Gore to Williams...Not only does Gore have a better o-line but an easier division so don't play that game.

If Allen and Gruden were smart they would draft AD because Carnell is done.

Comment

Originally posted by sup3rk1ng View Post
            Even with this signing, Matt Maiocco(49er beat writer) is estimating that we have around 13(closer to 14) mill in cap room. http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/defau...45188#comments

Can't wait until the season starts!
            You have cap room now but come 2 years from now those rookie contracts of Davis, Smith, etc will start adding up, and just wait until that moronic contract of Clements hits with full force. That'll be when you switch teams again.

Comment

Hey I am hoping that Carnell has a career enlightening injury because really I couldn't care less about him anymore. He doesn't try, he won't change his running style or approach. I will admit as a Bucs fan he is a bust through and through he needs to go to a dual RB system to get anything out of him.

I still back my statements about Gore. Comparing Gore to Williams...Not only does Gore have a better o-line but an easier division so don't play that game.

If Allen and Gruden were smart they would draft AD because Carnell is done.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Good move by the Niners. Keep the young guys from doing what Briggs is now doing to the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  damn it i wanted a hold out
                  Tight ******* sig! I'm listening to the Mac named Dre himself right now, as a matter of fact.
                  Last edited by yourfavestoner; 03-28-2007, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Anyone else feel like the 49ers just gave an extension to the 4th best RB in the NFC West?

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                      Anyone else feel like the 49ers just gave an extension to the 4th best RB in the NFL?
                      Yes I do...

Comment

just wait until that moronic contract of Clements hits with full force. That'll be when you switch teams again.
                        I'm pretty sure that most of clements' guaranteed money is paid up in the first couple years.

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

You have cap room now but come 2 years from now those rookie contracts of Davis, Smith, etc will start adding up, and just wait until that moronic contract of Clements hits with full force. That'll be when you switch teams again.
                          What a moronic statement. If your a fan of how much money your team rather than the team, your watching the wrong sport. You belong in the stock market. No one switches teams just because their team is in salary cap hell. I just might put this in my sig for most MORONIC post this year..

Comment

Originally posted by Maddog4977 View Post
                            Yes I do...
                            *rolls eyes*

Comment

Well deserved contract by Gore, congrats man. I as a Rams fan look forward to the contests in the future.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Not a bad contract for the Niners. Even though he's injury prone its not really a huge deal. Great for Gore though and I'm glad he got it. One of my favorite RBs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information