Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Gore gets extension

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2815250

ESPN.com has learned that the 49ers reached agreement with Gore on a four-year contract extension through 2011, with the deal averaging just shy of $7 million in terms of so-called "new money."
    Gore will receive an initial signing bonus of $6.5 million and total guarantees of nearly $14 million. The contract will pay Gore $13.862 million in its first two seasons and $18.212 million in the first three years. Because Gore had one season remaining on his original rookie contract, the four-year extension creates a five-year deal, and the total value over the course of the five seasons is $28.012 million.
    Yes! Good for gore and the niners.

Good for him. He deserves it. Niners fans cross their fingers that his injury days are behind him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Frank Gore signs extension

Thank god it's done. It's a 4 year extension.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2815250

Comment

good move by the niners, but i wonder how much is guaranteed

Comment

Just under 6 million per year isn't absurd, it's a lot though considering he's been injured previously. However, I think it will be worth it, Gore is a stud.

Comment

how ironic cause i just tried to give him one in madden and he rejected it
            RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Good news for the San Francisco 49ers offense aka Frank Gore and 10 Other Guys.

I kid, of course. Good to know Frank the Tank will be wearing red and gold for the next few years.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Nice to see the Niners running up their tab! Too much guaranteed money for a guy with a history of injuries.

Comment

Nice economic contract.
                  Originally posted by Paul
                  Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                  Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                  These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

damn it i wanted a hold out

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

A well deserved contract and hopefully he continues to improve for the 49ers sake. He was the vocal point of that offense and this year he'll need to make more strides b/c they really don't have a go to wideout and Vernon Davis is still getting his feet wet.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        damn it i wanted a hold out
                        Hmmm.. I wonder why. Barring injury, he's gonna be tearing up that other bay area team for a couple more years.. BARRING INJURY! lol

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                          how ironic cause i just tried to give him one in madden and he rejected it
                          About as Ironic as it is that he was a FA in my madden and ranked a 76

Comment

Originally posted by Dunta_23 View Post
                            About as Ironic as it is that he was a FA in my madden and ranked a 76
                            He sucks in Madden. I tried using him as my feature back.. That didn't work out too well.

Comment

good deal, atleast they didn't have to totally break the bank
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information