No announcement yet.

Worst Franchise in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wondering if you think that Atlanta could be thrown into the mix. they seem to always be a crappy team with high hopes going into many seasons. lately they have been respectable at certain times, but for the most part they seem to have one good year about every 5 years lol.im not saying their the worst, but they in the upper 10.

also i would still have to throw NO in there, until last year they have done absolutely NOTHING. and i mean NOTHING. u see the raiders of last year, that was the Saints for like 30 years. nothing going forthem.

Comment

• At the risk of sounding like a total homer here.......

Are we talking all-time worst or recent worst? If the original topic was about recent worst, then I completely agree with the Browns being one of the worst franchises. But if we are talking all-time, the Browns should in no way be in this discussion. Sure, they haven't won a super bowl, but they won all 4 AAFC championships and 4 NFL championships. They were dominant in the 50's and 60's, very good in the 80's, and decent (not good, but not terrible) in the 70's and 90's. They are also near the top in number of HOF players/coaches (17 HOF players I think).

Yeah, we've been terrible since our expansion in '99, but to call the Browns one of the worst franchises in history is ridiculous.

Comment

• the topic is the worst franchise since the merge. so what teams have done recently shouldnt have that big of an effect on the whole state of the franchise.

Comment

• Buccaneers. They had one good season, really.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information