No announcement yet.

All - NFLDC MLB - Brian Urlacher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im surprised you didnt put andra davis on the list, that guy is a tackling machine, some places site him with 149 tackles other places credit him with 199 tackles either way that is a lot of tackles in a season missed half of last season and still had 90 tackles and the season before that he had 170 so i think he deserves his credit.

but since he isnt on the list urlacher

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13
      im surprised you didnt put andra davis on the list, that guy is a tackling machine, some places site him with 149 tackles other places credit him with 199 tackles either way that is a lot of tackles in a season missed half of last season and still had 90 tackles and the season before that he had 170 so i think he deserves his credit.

but since he isnt on the list urlacher
      :? Are you saying that if he was on there you would take him over Urlacher

Comment

oh no sorry guess that came out wrong, im just saying i think he is more deserving to be on there over some of the other people, sorry how it came out

Comment

Originally posted by America
          Yeah Ray has a ton of votes that he shouldn't have. I'm not that big of a fan of Urlacher. Before this year everyone was saying he's overrated, now he's the best by far..I just don't see it. To me, there isn't one top guy, they all are kind of in a group up at the top. But I think Vilma will emerge in 2-3 years.

People are wishy-washy.

2003 - Donovan McNabb is very overrated, he's a inaccurate QB.
          2004 - Donovan McNabb is one of the best QBs in the league!

2004 - Brian Urlacher is the great white hype, he doesn't make plays.
          2005 - Brian Urlacher is a gamebreaker.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13
            oh no sorry guess that came out wrong, im just saying i think he is more deserving to be on there over some of the other people, sorry how it came out
            OK I kind of got it but I was just making sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
              Originally posted by stephenson86
              I'm a little upset Antonio Pierce isn't an option. Not that I would vote for him, but he is better than quite a few guys on this list. You leave Pierce off this poll but you had Carlos Emmons on another? That makes little sense. I love Trotter but I went Urlacher here. He means so much to that defense.
              it was him or barnett, i went with barnett in the end, trust me i considered him
              I would have figured to take London Fletcher or Mike Peterson off. It doesn't really matter. This poll is really only between about 3 people, if that.
              london fletcher and mike peterson are tckling machines who always make the play
              Yet are both not the player that Antonio Pierce is. Both Fletcher and Peterson benefit extremely from the huge DTs they play behind. Well not anymore with Fletcher. However Mike Peterson couldn't even play the MIKE for more than half the teams in the NFL.
              "not anymore with Fletcher" started last season, in which he had his best season ever after losing Pat Williams (who was replaced with the quite possibly the worst starting DT rotation last year in Ron Edwards and Tim Anderson). Then there was Sam Adams, who had possibly the worst season of his career after getting into his "I dont want to play here anymore" phase and getting benched.
              Fletcher is a top 5 MLB. The odd thing is, he's possibly only the 3rd best in his division

Comment

You have Nick Barnett on there, as well as Jeremiah Trotter but not Lofa Tatupu? Not that he should come close to winning this thing, but well, they shouldn't even be on the poll.

I voted for Urlacher, btw.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Urlacher is the best. It was Ray lewis a few years ago, but not now.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

If it's easy for a Viking to vote Urlacher there should be no problem in him walking this vote.
                    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

London is the only one without a vote :(

Its gotta be Urlacher. Then theres a large quagmire between Wilson and the AFC East

Comment

i really dont like when people over praise someone for having a good rookie season which i think is why lofa isnt on the list, they should have at least 3 good seasons under their belt before considered top in the league. just my own opinion though

Comment

Brian Urlacher.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                            So if everybody's voting Urlacher, how the hell does washed up Ray Lewis have 13 votes?
                            Because there are people out there with a bunch of accounts that keep voting.
                            thats why he wont be the runner up, im disqualifying all his votes

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                              Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                              So if everybody's voting Urlacher, how the hell does washed up Ray Lewis have 13 votes?
                              Because there are people out there with a bunch of accounts that keep voting.
                              thats why he wont be the runner up, im disqualifying all his votes
                              actually i bet all of his votes are legit, ppl are voting for the ray lewis of old

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                                You have Nick Barnett on there, as well as Jeremiah Trotter but not Lofa Tatupu? Not that he should come close to winning this thing, but well, they shouldn't even be on the poll.

I voted for Urlacher, btw.
                                You think Tatupu is better than possibly the best run-stopping MLB in the league.
                                Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information