X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stephenson86
    started a topic All - NFLDC MLB - Brian Urlacher

All - NFLDC MLB - Brian Urlacher

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to command the middle

All MLB's have been chosen for either their ability to rush the passer, stop the run, tackle, cover, read plays, call the defence

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, DE, DT, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots (Runner Up - Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts)
    RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Larry Johnson - KC Chiefs)
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals (Runner Up - Terrel Owens - Dallas Cowboys)
    WR - Chad Johnson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - Marvin Harrison - Inidianapolis Colts)
    LT - Walter Jones - Seattle Seahawks (Runner Up - Orlando Pace - St Louis Rams)
    LG - Steve Hutchinson - Minnesota Vikings (Runner Up - Larry Allen - Dallas Cowboys)
    C - Olin Kreutz - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - LeCharles Bentley - Cleveland Browns)
    RG - Will Shields - KC Chiefs (Runner Up - Chris Naeole - Jacksonville Jaguars)
    RT - Willie Anderson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - George Foster - Denver Broncos)
    TE - Antonio Gates - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Jason Witten - Dallas Cowboys)
    RE - Michael Strahan - NY Giants (Runner Up - Dwight Freeney - Indianapolis Colts)
    DT - Shaun Rogers - Detroit Lions (Runner Up - John Henderson - Jacksonville Jaguars)
    DT - Marcus Stroud - Jacksonville Jaguars (Runner Up - Kevin Williams - Minnisota Vikings)
    LE - Julius Peppers - Carolina Panthers (Runner Up - Jason Taylor - Miami Dolphins)
    WOLB - Keith Bulluck - Tennessee Titans (Runner Up - Derrick Brooks - Tampa Bay)
    MLB - Brian Urlacher - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - Ray Lewis - Baltimore Ravens)
    SOLB - Takeo Spikes - Buffalo Bills (Runner Up - Marcus Washington - Washington Redskins)
    CB -
    FS -
    SS -
    FB -
    K -
    P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS MLB IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST MLB

ADDITION
    When DE's and OLB's are selected if the two winners/runners up are from the same side then I will decide who i believe will be best able too cope with a side switch.

ADDITION #2
    Due too contravrtial circumstances Keith Brooking has not been awarded the runner up for WLB instead it has ben given too third place Derrick Brooks. This comes after twice Brooking recieved a mass influx of votes in a small period of time and P-L announcing someone had multiple accounts on the same IP. I made the decision too not award him the Runner Up. Any Problems PM me.

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
    stephenson86

• The Unseen
    replied
    I voted for Mike Peterson, but then I saw that you weren't supposed to be a homer, LOL. Oops...

Leave a comment:

• thetedginnshow
    replied
    ...Is it possible to miss the point after it's been explained?

Leave a comment:

• GB12
    replied
    Originally posted by thetedginnshow
    Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
    You have Nick Barnett on there, as well as Jeremiah Trotter but not Lofa Tatupu? Not that he should come close to winning this thing, but well, they shouldn't even be on the poll.

I voted for Urlacher, btw.
    You think Tatupu is better than possibly the best run-stopping MLB in the league.
    Well, no, not at the moment, but you missed the point. The point was that those two shouldn't even be an option in this poll.
    I have to agree with draftguru

Leave a comment:

• thetedginnshow
    replied
    Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
    You have Nick Barnett on there, as well as Jeremiah Trotter but not Lofa Tatupu? Not that he should come close to winning this thing, but well, they shouldn't even be on the poll.

You think Tatupu is better than possibly the best run-stopping MLB in the league.
    Well, no, not at the moment, but you missed the point. The point was that those two shouldn't even be an option in this poll.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Originally posted by Canadian_kid16
    Originally posted by stephenson86
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    So if everybody's voting Urlacher, how the hell does washed up Ray Lewis have 13 votes?
    Because there are people out there with a bunch of accounts that keep voting.
    thats why he wont be the runner up, im disqualifying all his votes
    actually i bet all of his votes are legit, ppl are voting for the ray lewis of old
    from reading though, i get the impression that his votes came in very fast and then slowed

if people are doing that...they have no lives
    His votes aren't legit, they all came at once. It is pretty sad.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian_kid16
    replied
    So if everybody's voting Urlacher, how the hell does washed up Ray Lewis have 13 votes?
    actually i bet all of his votes are legit, ppl are voting for the ray lewis of old
    from reading though, i get the impression that his votes came in very fast and then slowed

if people are doing that...they have no lives

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Lofa is not better than Barnett or Trotter.

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• XxXdragonXxX
    replied
    Trotter may be the best run-stopping MLB in the NFL, but LOFA IS GOD!

Leave a comment:

• Ho0k Em'
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jensen
    replied
    Brian Urlacher.

Leave a comment:

• mcdlaxbonz13
    replied
    i really dont like when people over praise someone for having a good rookie season which i think is why lofa isnt on the list, they should have at least 3 good seasons under their belt before considered top in the league. just my own opinion though

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information