LenDale White

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geaux tigers View Post
    this will hurt VY. Travis Henry gone and LenDale White is a fat slob.
    VY helped Henry ALOT last season and the entire running game. I'm not really worried at all if we resign Brown, Brown will be a beast behind this Line (a better version of the Line he ran behind when he was leading the league in rushing till his injury in 2004). Fisher is almost always correct when it comes to talented players, i fell white will be a great back for us in a few season. EG part two, with more speed.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
      VY helped Henry ALOT last season and the entire running game. I'm not really worried at all if we resign Brown, Brown will be a beast behind this Line (a better version of the Line he ran behind when he was leading the league in rushing till his injury in 2004). Fisher is almost always correct when it comes to talented players, i fell white will be a great back for us in a few season. EG part two, with more speed.
      I'd hardly call Chris Brown a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
        I'd hardly call Chris Brown a beast
        Chris will surprise this season in his 10 carries per game. He didn't win the Football god award for no reason over at IGN...

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
          Pacman Jones killed yall at RB also.....Then agin Ron Dayne had a Career days against the Colts also.....;)
          Bless the Texans' hearts, they derailed the Dayne Train for the Colts by spending an absurd amount of money on Ahman Green. Between the Titans' loss of Henry, the Texans commiting a great deal of their cap to Matt Schaub and Ahman Green, and the Jags naming Byron Leftwich as their starting quarterback, I heart the AFC South.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TACKLE
            He was around 260 in the Rose Bowl and still outshined Reggie Bush.
            Who was better vs the big boys on Sundays?
            In no way was I saying LenDale White is a better player than Reggie Bush. My point was that playing at that weight didn't affect his performance at all.

Comment

LW had said he was 250 during the rose bowl. an extra 10lbs for a RB is a lot especially an already overweight one.

Comment

LOL its still funny to hear this about LW already, whens the season start? im pretty sure he has a slow metabilism and hasnt ran a lot. I mean just because someone is 260lbs doesnt mean there all fat, im mean if he looked like Jamarcus with some cub, im sure nobody would really mind, as long as he PRODUCES, lets talk about this next year if he has a bad season and is still out of shape, as of now, its SSDD.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                  LOL its still funny to hear this about LW already, whens the season start? im pretty sure he has a slow metabilism and hasnt ran a lot. I mean just because someone is 260lbs doesnt mean there all fat, im mean if he looked like Jamarcus with some cub, im sure nobody would really mind, as long as he PRODUCES, lets talk about this next year if he has a bad season and is still out of shape, as of now, its SSDD.
                  He weights more than Russell, now, minus five inches.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post

how about LW is 6'1ish while JR is 6'5plus and JR's job isnt to bust thru holes, break tackles, or hit the corner.

260 for a RB is a huge concern.

Comment

Well this really boosts my confidence

[/sarcasm]

The only good thing I can take from this is that he hit this weight before offseason activities. It'd be really be if he weighed 260 after OTA's and training camp, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        Wow, he really is Jerome Bettis part 2.
                        Bettis was really never that bad at all. He was always big for a running back but he never put on 30 lbs in an offseason just from being lazy.

And o yeah. Jerome was good.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

god im not talking about the 260, im talking about how it fits on his body, like baby fat. I mean if he looked FAT theres a problem....next year, but if its just a little, wheres the problem, not every star athlete is in the best shape.

Comment

What's sad is LenDale seemed motivated to stay in shape, he actually got in the upper 230-lbs range prior to last season. Maybe Henry getting shipped out got to his head?

Comment

yea, cause when u know that you deserve more money and have the shot to be a star, you sit on your ass. Makes perfect sense unless he doesnt care about football or CA$H

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                What's sad is LenDale seemed motivated to stay in shape, he actually got in the upper 230-lbs range prior to last season. Maybe Henry getting shipped out got to his head?
                                Yeah, he dropped weight prior to last season. He looked to me like he was in the high 220-low 230 range. I think he almost looked lighter than he should. I'd like to see him in the high 230s-low 240s. The only thing that caught my eye about him last year was that he had a slightly better burst than I thought he did. Maybe from the dropped weight, I dont know.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information