3:

Packers
    Patriots
    Raiders
    Redskins

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
      How is this even a question?

It is easily, the Cowboys, and I am not being a homer. The Cowboys are tied for most CHampionships, have the most conference titles, most playoff wins, most playoff appeariances, and most divison titles. Not to mention they are the most known team and famous team by far, and america's team. This isn't even a debate.
      yea you are being a homer. and i think it is safe to say that dallas is no longer "america's team". jerry jones sucks and swallows as a owner. and do us all a favor and quit posting.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Yea It's the Cowboys exactly what TNewFan41 said.
        Second and third is the 49ers and Steelers and "the field"

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          yea you are being a homer. and i think it is safe to say that dallas is no longer "america's team". jerry jones sucks and swallows as a owner. and do us all a favor and quit posting.
          First of all stop being a hater because your a steelers fan. And if you read my post you have no arguement, I stated ALL FACTS. They have the most in all of the categories I stated. There is no arguement here, it is easily the Cowboys. Oh and Dallas will always be America's team. Oh and Jerry Jones is the best owner in football.

But thanks for trying.

Comment

TNewFan will soon have more red bars than the mods have green ones :D.......

My vote goes to New England & Baltimore right now.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

For those citing Super Bowl victories, I guess the NFL pre-1965 doesn't count to you?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
              <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                First of all stop being a hater because your a steelers fan. And if you read my post you have no arguement, I stated ALL FACTS. They have the most in all of the categories I stated. There is no arguement here, it is easily the Cowboys. Oh and Dallas will always be America's team. Oh and Jerry Jones is the best owner in football.

But thanks for trying.
                yea and that is the smartest thing you have ever said.

Comment

Just because the Cowboys call themselves America's Team doesn't mean they're really "America's Team" in any way. That is self-patronizing BS. The Yankees have 26 World Championships and dress in blue and white (with a little red). Baseball is America's Game. The Yankees don't call themselves "America's Team". The Boston Celtics are the most dominant franchise in NBA history. Bill Russell has 11 championship rings. Basketball is an American-made sport. The Celtics hail from the Cradle of American Liberty. They don't call themselves "America's Team".

From now on, I'm going to refer to myself as "America's Poster". I'm sure fans of Bsaza2358 will follow suit. Does this sound selfish, self-serving, and make me look like a douchebag? Absolutely. How do you think the Cowboys look when they spout off with the America's Team crap?

Signed,

Bsaza2358
                  America's Poster

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    Just because the Cowboys call themselves America's Team doesn't mean they're really "America's Team" in any way. That is self-patronizing BS. The Yankees have 26 World Championships and dress in blue and white (with a little red). Baseball is America's Game. The Yankees don't call themselves "America's Team". The Boston Celtics are the most dominant franchise in NBA history. Bill Russell has 11 championship rings. Basketball is an American-made sport. The Celtics hail from the Cradle of American Liberty. They don't call themselves "America's Team".

From now on, I'm going to refer to myself as "America's Poster". I'm sure fans of Bsaza2358 will follow suit. Does this sound selfish, self-serving, and make me look like a douchebag? Absolutely. How do you think the Cowboys look when they spout off with the America's Team crap?

Signed,

Bsaza2358
                    America's Poster

haha rep for america's poster

Comment

Bow before America's Poster! Kneel!!! haha

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                        top ten posts of all time.
                        Praise from Caesar!

Comment

Wow... Did I kill the Cowboys homerism? I feel kind of bad about that...

Comment

Without a doubt the Patriots are the best franchise in the NFL, but in the overall realm of the game and it's history there's the Packers, Cowboys, 49ers, and Steelers. Those four organizations are filled with great history and love of the game. The Patriots can be considered a great franchise but presently do not deserve to be in the same breath as those four.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              Wow... Did I kill the Cowboys homerism? I feel kind of bad about that...
                              how does an avid eagles fan feel bad about squashing anything remotely related the cowboys?? and it is always a good thing to kill cowboys homerism.

Comment

I hate homerism in general. If an Eagles fan tried to say that Dawkins was the best safety of all time, I'd slap him. I have detested the self-given and self-promoted "America's Team" moniker for many years. I'm also having a bit of a crappy day, so I let it out on the Cowboys fans. I have nothing legitimately against the Cowboys as an organization. As a division rival, I hope they have no success ever again. I feel the same way about the Giants and Redskins. Doesn't mean I can't co-exist with their fans...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information