Bly signs new 5 year deal with Denver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bly signs new 5 year deal with Denver

It's on ESPN news right now. 5 year 33 million.
    No link yet unfortunately.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2816020

yup you r right

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

does this mean he may want to reconsider?

Comment

oh god i just realized... 5 years, 33 mil

we will miss you, Al. Thanks for playing 8 great years.

Comment

Yeah, Al Wilson>Dre Bly.

Al Wilson is the second most important player on your team, right after Champ.

Comment

Obviously, the Broncos feel like Al Wilson was replacable in their defense, and that the benefits of an amazing CB duo would compensate them for the loss of Wilson. You can't have a perfect team in every respect in the NFL anymore. Some places will be weak, and some veterans have to move on. I like Al Wilson, and I wish him luck.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
              Yeah, Al Wilson>Dre Bly.

Al Wilson is the second most important player on your team, right after Champ.
              Not after he's suffered numerous injuries to his spine, neck and thumbs. I have a feeling he may never be the same player again after that neck injury against Seattle (where he was carted off against his own will).
              Last edited by JCutlery; 03-28-2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Now Wilson can be shipped out without fans getting too pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                  Now Wilson can be shipped out without fans getting too pissed.
                  oh, ill be pissed, and those that say he may never be the same player again... uh he came back a few weeks later and played lights out.. this isnt like darrly stingley. he' still al.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                    oh, ill be pissed, and those that say he may never be the same player again... uh he came back a few weeks later and played lights out.. this isnt like darrly stingley. he' still al.

Uhhh.. Wilson had 11 tackles the last three games after that injury. I wouldn't call that "lights out".

Comment

Wilson's body of work as a Bronco speaks for itself. There is no need to undermine his accomplishments and the fans' attachment to him just because he suffered some injuries.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Nice to know Bly won't be playing for a contract this season and that Wilson won't be running the front seven.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                          Wilson's body of work as a Bronco speaks for itself. There is no need to undermine his accomplishments and the fans' attachment to him just because he suffered some injuries.
                          I never undermined anything. I'm just saying the Broncos' coaching staff feels Wilson will never be same after that said injury and that he is now on the outs unless he renegotiates his contract.

And in case you haven't noticed, I am a Bronco fan.

Comment

I wasn't speaking to you specifically. If I was, I would have quoted you. It was a general statement. I'm not disagreeing with anyone here. You are entitled to your opinion, and I'm glad you are backing it up. Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              Welcome to the forum.
                              Thank you.

But, you can't blame my assumption since you posted right after me and you didn't quote me in your last response either.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information