No announcement yet.

If it was you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd want to play FS. Follow the QBs eyes, make smart plays, yum :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

TE

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

i can catch anything but im to big and slow to play reciever so TE and plus i play TE for my high school

Comment

It would be wide reciever and MAYBE cornerback. Im playing running back this year. Running Backs are supposedly catching more balls this year so my new coach told me to play it.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
          Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
          Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
          Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
          Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
          Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
          Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            Im a SS, FS and OLB. Id love to be a pass rushing OLB in a 3-4 scheme but im not big enough, so Im more of a safety. I love putting hits on diva receivers....ah brings back memories. Nothing feels better than an INT taken to the house though...that and when you straight lay someone out.

I used to be one of those crazy players, when I played once in a "friendly" league, I layed out a loud mouth receiver, then I told him "you don't run up the middle, this grass belongs to the defense" then ripped off some grass, chewed it, and slammed the grass on his chest (I did that while saying the above quote)....I got a flag...but he didn't say $hit for the rest of the game, and didn't run any routes up the middle.

Yeah...I was a nut...
            wow

Anyway I would love to play Weakside Linebacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              Im a SS, FS and OLB. Id love to be a pass rushing OLB in a 3-4 scheme but im not big enough, so Im more of a safety. I love putting hits on diva receivers....ah brings back memories. Nothing feels better than an INT taken to the house though...that and when you straight lay someone out.

I used to be one of those crazy players, when I played once in a "friendly" league, I layed out a loud mouth receiver, then I told him "you don't run up the middle, this grass belongs to the defense" then ripped off some grass, chewed it, and slammed the grass on his chest (I did that while saying the above quote)....I got a flag...but he didn't say $hit for the rest of the game, and didn't run any routes up the middle.

Yeah...I was a nut...
              wow

Anyway I would love to play Weakside Linebacker.
              Lol, he was so scared for the rest of the game....He was talking so much junk before that, catching his little short outs thinking he was Chad Johnson...after that...he didn't say nothing the rest of the game, and before each hike, he'd look at me, when I looked back, he'd immediately turn his eyes away like a "oh $hit, he saw me" look, he was scared. He didn't catch any balls after that, and you saw the fear in him every time he came near me...mission accomplished.

Comment

FS or just safety in general is a lot of fun to play. Not quite as tough in coverage as cornerback, and if you don't have to cover a tight end you can free lance on the field and double cover someone and go for the pick.

Comment

I played corner and free safety all through Jr. High and High School so I'd stick with being a DB. I liked playing FS more, though.

Comment

i must say that is probably the funniest thing i have read so far today thank you bigbluedefense

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

I'd play either WR or SS.

Comment

Probably QB, you don't have to worry about getting hit in training camps or practices

RB would be cool but you really go as far as your OL, if they are not up to par, then you may have a very short career. WRs have a long shelf life but you may not be involved in every play (as in getting the ball, not blocking or route running). OL would be hard as the team's offense is all on your performance. I would like to be a pass-situation DE, you don't need to play every down and you get to blitz mostly.
                        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I took CB just over WR and FS

Comment

I love to be the leader...so I chose QB...
                            Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                            Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                            Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                            A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

D-line. I was a DT when I played and it was the position I loved. Being able to intimidate O-lineman was fun. Be able to get in their heads, push them aside, and wind up making a play in the backfield. That's great. I have the build, attitude, and quickness for a DT. I'm built like LaRoi Glover.

D-line isn't a glamor position like LB, CB, or S and that fits me. I'm not glamorous and I don't need a lot of publicity. I want to go in, do a good job, and then be a presence in the locker room.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

DE. Beat your man, then take him down.

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information