If it was you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it was you?

I'am going to go with CB myself I don't know why but as a kid I always loved trying to cover someone and there is no better feeling then making a interception.

I'm a QB. I also do a little WR and Safety.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I would love to be a WR, I always love to make the big catches when we play pickup football.

Comment

Defensive end

Comment

RB or LB would be most fun, but I'd have to be a WR, CB, or FS.

Comment

FS.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

I would play SS, I love hitting people and also i'd get a few picks.

Comment

WR or FS, even though I don't play them in games.

Comment

i would love to be a rb or cb, cause i like getting into's, and i like be running back

Comment

I wanted to put FS and SS on there own but i ran out of spots on the poll should have took off FB.

Comment

RB, easily. It would be fun to plow through people and be in the spotlight.

Comment

Im a SS, FS and OLB. Id love to be a pass rushing OLB in a 3-4 scheme but im not big enough, so Im more of a safety. I love putting hits on diva receivers....ah brings back memories. Nothing feels better than an INT taken to the house though...that and when you straight lay someone out.

I used to be one of those crazy players, when I played once in a "friendly" league, I layed out a loud mouth receiver, then I told him "you don't run up the middle, this grass belongs to the defense" then ripped off some grass, chewed it, and slammed the grass on his chest (I did that while saying the above quote)....I got a flag...but he didn't say $hit for the rest of the game, and didn't run any routes up the middle.

Yeah...I was a nut...

Comment

i would love to play MLB. the reason being i love hitting people, and would love to run downhill through the middle, or sideline to sideline. i'm not big enough, but that would definitly be my ideal position

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

I'd play safety. Get big hits, you're not getting cheapshotted in the line, INTs, and you play centerfield and mostly zone, which is 1000 times easier than man in my opinion.

Comment

SS, I love to drop back and watch the O open up, see where the play is goin and step up either make a big hit, or get a pick and take it to the house.
                              HALL OF FAMER!
                              PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                              JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information