Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Playmaker in the NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    The NFC South: The Official Division of Playmakers



    Michael Vick



    Steve Smith



    Reggie Bush



    Cadillac Williams

    Comment


    • #32
      That is pretty gross.

      That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

      Comment


      • #33
        Owens isn't close to the playmaker Smith is. He is a good WR, but he is just a normal top WR

        Smith's YAC: 810. That means over half of his yards he earned by himself, He ran those yards

        Comment


        • #34
          Best playmaker? Now we're not talking about best "player," so my vote goes to Mike Vick. The guy runs like an RB and plays QB. He's a threat to score everytime he has the ball.

          What separates him from guys like TO and LT are that he gets the ball in his hands every down. So on every snap, he's a threat to score because he's got the ball in his hands.

          Now, he's got a long way to go to achieve being a top tier QB in the NFL, but there's no question that he has incredible playmaking abilities.

          Now in a year or two, Reggie Bush's name will headline this list IMO, but for right now my vote goes to Vick.


          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

          Comment


          • #35
            LT is my vote for playmaker and most exciting to watch, even though nothing he does now will live up to when i saw him rush for 406 yards in a single game.

            former #1 in post count on this site
            first to 500 posts

            Comment


            • #36
              Mike Vick

              Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by diabsoule
                Originally posted by #1SaintsFan
                Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                Mike Vick is the best playmaker in the league.
                Mike Vick isn't the best anything.
                I don't like Vick either. He hasn't impressed me with anything he does in the game. I don't see him as being a leader, which is what the QB is. I feel that he's a "me" type player and I don't like that. If he can't scramble then he dumps off the ball to the TE. While he's smart enough to realize that the TE is available he's not one of the Top 5 in the league, and maybe not in the Top 10 as far as I'm concerned. QB's should be able to throw the ball around to many different receivers and guide their time to the "W". For all his hype, he hasn't shown me that he can do that.
                I agree. This guy hasn't done anything real impressive. They say all he does is win, well his winning percentage doesn't even come close to Big Ben. Vick is an overhyped below average qb. I have to go with L.T. The guy can run pass and catch. Just an all around great player.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Vernon Davis!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    T.O. they guy is a natural playmaker I love watching him play. But also Mike Vick while not very good is still one of the most fun players to watch in the way he can scramble and do other things.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by scorchin
                      Originally posted by diabsoule
                      Originally posted by #1SaintsFan
                      Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                      Mike Vick is the best playmaker in the league.
                      Mike Vick isn't the best anything.
                      I don't like Vick either. He hasn't impressed me with anything he does in the game. I don't see him as being a leader, which is what the QB is. I feel that he's a "me" type player and I don't like that. If he can't scramble then he dumps off the ball to the TE. While he's smart enough to realize that the TE is available he's not one of the Top 5 in the league, and maybe not in the Top 10 as far as I'm concerned. QB's should be able to throw the ball around to many different receivers and guide their time to the "W". For all his hype, he hasn't shown me that he can do that.
                      I agree. This guy hasn't done anything real impressive. They say all he does is win, well his winning percentage doesn't even come close to Big Ben. Vick is an overhyped below average qb. I have to go with L.T. The guy can run pass and catch. Just an all around great player.
                      His team also doesn't even come close to Big Ben.

                      See, the reason people can use "Vick has a great winning %" argument is because his team without him sucks. You take Vick off the Falcons, and they're somewhere around 4-12. You take Big Ben off the Steelers and they're still a 9-7 team.

                      As for the original poster, you're making it seem like a big deal that he passes to the TE. Since when is passing to the best receiver a bad thing? Delhomme throws essentially all of his passes to Smith. The truth is, until now Crumpler is the only even remotely respectable receiver Vick has had.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        People forget that Randy Moss is just sick when healthy... (That sounds odd) He makes plays.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by frogstomp
                          Originally posted by scorchin
                          Originally posted by diabsoule
                          Originally posted by #1SaintsFan
                          Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                          Mike Vick is the best playmaker in the league.
                          Mike Vick isn't the best anything.
                          I don't like Vick either. He hasn't impressed me with anything he does in the game. I don't see him as being a leader, which is what the QB is. I feel that he's a "me" type player and I don't like that. If he can't scramble then he dumps off the ball to the TE. While he's smart enough to realize that the TE is available he's not one of the Top 5 in the league, and maybe not in the Top 10 as far as I'm concerned. QB's should be able to throw the ball around to many different receivers and guide their time to the "W". For all his hype, he hasn't shown me that he can do that.
                          I agree. This guy hasn't done anything real impressive. They say all he does is win, well his winning percentage doesn't even come close to Big Ben. Vick is an overhyped below average qb. I have to go with L.T. The guy can run pass and catch. Just an all around great player.
                          His team also doesn't even come close to Big Ben.

                          See, the reason people can use "Vick has a great winning %" argument is because his team without him sucks. You take Vick off the Falcons, and they're somewhere around 4-12. You take Big Ben off the Steelers and they're still a 9-7 team.

                          As for the original poster, you're making it seem like a big deal that he passes to the TE. Since when is passing to the best receiver a bad thing? Delhomme throws essentially all of his passes to Smith. The truth is, until now Crumpler is the only even remotely respectable receiver Vick has had.
                          Steelers lost when maddox was in there, they won a couple of games with Batch at qb, but that was against cleveland and Green bay. Without Ben, the Steelers don't go to the superbowl. The Falcons with or without Vick still don't go. Vick is notr a leader, great athlete. horrible qb and leader.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by scorchin
                            Steelers lost when maddox was in there, they won a couple of games with Batch at qb, but that was against cleveland and Green bay. Without Ben, the Steelers don't go to the superbowl. The Falcons with or without Vick still don't go. Vick is notr a leader, great athlete. horrible qb and leader.
                            I disagree. I think that if Vick was on the Steelers team from last year, they would have easily won the division, and the Superbowl. People always say Vick isn't a leader, but I don't understand that. How does he not lead his team? Could you give me an example? I mean, from when I see him on the field, he looks 100% the leader. As for a QB, his skills are not that great right now, but he is getting better. People forget how young this guy is. I think this year will be quite a bit better than last, and then next year we'll see him reach his peak, with about 3000 passing yards, and close to a thousand rushing. But that still has to be seen.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Vikings Fan
                              People forget that Randy Moss is just sick when healthy... (That sounds odd) He makes plays.
                              Exactly. I'd say he should be close to or even with TO right now... but the past two years have really hurt his stock. People think that the injured Moss represents how good Moss really is now... and damn will they be surprised if he stays healthy this season. Given an entire healthy season, I'll guarantee 1400 yards and 10 TD's.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by frogstomp
                                Originally posted by Vikings Fan
                                People forget that Randy Moss is just sick when healthy... (That sounds odd) He makes plays.
                                Exactly. I'd say he should be close to or even with TO right now... but the past two years have really hurt his stock. People think that the injured Moss represents how good Moss really is now... and damn will they be surprised if he stays healthy this season. Given an entire healthy season, I'll guarantee 1400 yards and 10 TD's.
                                I think he will put up the best numbers out of all receivers in the NFL theis year IMO. Aaron Brooks plays to Moss' advantages.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information