• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt its Ed Reed.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
      Owens isn't close to the playmaker Smith is. He is a good WR, but he is just a normal top WR

Smith's YAC: 810. That means over half of his yards he earned by himself, He ran those yards

Who are you passing the ball to in the last 10 seconds of the Super Bowl againts DeAngelo Hall? Steve Smith or Terrell Owens? Sit and think...

Terrell Owens of course, he is tall, fast, stronge, great hands, AND flashy.

Steve Smith is good and all, but he aint better than T.O.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
      Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
      Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
      Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
      Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
      Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
      Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
        No doubt its Ed Reed.
        I agree.
        It's difficult to compare guys who play different positions, but what Reed has done with the ball in limited opportunities is amazing.

Comment

Tomlinson..run..catch .. even pass

playmaker does it consistently and remember against DC..broke off a huge run in OT

Comment

I look forward to see what Devin Hester can do with the ball in his hands, hopefully he has the opportunity to return a few tommorow.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              I look forward to see what Devin Hester can do with the ball in his hands, hopefully he has the opportunity to return a few tommorow.
              One of the things we really lacked last year was a playmaker. A guy who brings excitement when he gets the ball. A guy who can score every time he touches the ball. Hester definitely brings that to our team now. An exciting, young player who'll make me get of my seat whenever he gets the ball.

He's an incredible athlete with tons of explosiveness. And I can't wait to see what he can do with the ball come tomorrow night.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                One of the things we really lacked last year was a playmaker. A guy who brings excitement when he gets the ball. A guy who can score every time he touches the ball. Hester definitely brings that to our team now. An exciting, young player who'll make me get of my seat whenever he gets the ball.

He's an incredible athlete with tons of explosiveness. And I can't wait to see what he can do with the ball come tomorrow night.
                I think he will get opporitunities on defense as well as ST's this year, maybe even some WR.

Comment

Devin Hester is going to be ridiculous. He is such a dominant return man it isn't even funny. He is crazy with the ball in his hands. One play he took a reverse or toss and couldn't find anything and was running around, then out of nowhere throws a perfect 30 yards pass to Quad Hill downfield. It was a penalty for illegal man downfield, but it was fun to watch.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information