Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured he is in Mike Martz system he will put up good # I guess not

Comment

Hooray for Roy Williams, Corey Bradford, and Mike Furrey getting the playing time at receiver. BMW might get some playing time because he has looked solid enough at practice. Rogers has been insanely inconsistent and I've given up on him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
        Hooray for Roy Williams, Corey Bradford, and Mike Furrey getting the playing time at receiver. BMW might get some playing time because he has looked solid enough at practice. Rogers has been insanely inconsistent and I've given up on him.
        I just really don't see how BMW would fit Martz system. I mean, the biggest guy on the Rams was Torry Holt at 6'0 190. Mike Williams at 6'5 229, Rogers at 6'3 220 def. don't fit. Where as Bradford at 6'1 201 should be fine. That's why they won't do anything.

Follow Me on Twitter!
        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

since when do you need same exact height to do what other WRs do?

Comment

If Charles Rogers plays one full season at 100% with no off the field problems, I believe he can be a pro bowler. He has the ability to be one of the leagues best receivers, and whether he reaches that ability with Detroit is unknown.

Mike Williams, I have never understood why everyone is so high on him. To me, he is purely a college player. He just doesn't have the speed or the coachability.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
              I just really don't see how BMW would fit Martz system. I mean, the biggest guy on the Rams was Torry Holt at 6'0 190. Mike Williams at 6'5 229, Rogers at 6'3 220 def. don't fit. Where as Bradford at 6'1 201 should be fine. That's why they won't do anything.
              if you look at it like that, then roy williams wouldnt fit the system eaither, because he's big to???

sig mase by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by shawn
                if you look at it like that, then roy williams wouldnt fit the system eaither, because he's big to???
                Ya Roy Williams and Rogers are big, but they arent slow at all so they shouldnt be too out of place in that system.

Comment

This whole move means nothing unless the FO actually has the balls to cut either of them. I applaud Marinelli for playing the best players but I doubt Matt Millen has the same instestinal fortitude.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

they would get next to nothing in return, and only a very desparate team would want a player who ahve done nothing to justify their large contracts.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Not really, he's 6'2" 205-ish, with elite speed. He's a perfect fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito
                        Ya Roy Williams and Rogers are big, but they arent slow at all so they shouldnt be too out of place in that system.
                        oh alright, i see what your saying, i misunderstood it, i thought you were saying that they werent good fits because of there size, i didnt no you were talking about speed

sig mase by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information