Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenson86
    Originally posted by ShutDwn
    Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
    i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
    nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas

Comment

DeAngelo. I would take Lucas over Champ as well.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
        Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
        i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
        nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
        disagree completely, gamble is awesome in coverage and he can tackle anything. lucas is like champ IMO just not as established and younger, those two are going too be a force together for a long time

Comment

that just keeps reminded me of Draft Day when I got so pissed for taking Carrol over him :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

I disagree. Ken Lucas is the best CB in the NFL imo.

Comment

How is Champ "take an interception to the house then get burnt the next 2 more times for td's" Bailey have more votes over a Virginia born Cornerback in DeAngelo Hall? WTF? Oh well... 8)

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
              Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
              Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
              Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
              Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
              Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
              Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Just for the record, I'd take D. Hall as my #2 behind Lucas.

Comment

I guess nowadays 2 plays completely ruin a players career, first Williams now Champ. :?

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Sheldon Brown should be on there, and if anyone SERIOUSLY votes for Deltha O'Neal they have no idea what the hell a football is.

I voted for Deangelo Hall.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen
                      Sheldon Brown should be on there, and if anyone SERIOUSLY votes for Deltha O'Neal they have no idea what the hell a football is.

I voted for Deangelo Hall.
                      You mean he isn't the best ever because he gets a bunch of ints? Ty Law and O'Neal are the shiznit!!!!11!!1!

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                        I disagree. Ken Lucas is the best CB in the NFL imo.
                        no problem, i mean its like some one saying Tom Brady is the best or Peyton Maning..but in this comparison...the only difference is one is Great and probally a HOFer and other jsut another good player

Comment

Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                            Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
                            Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.
                            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

I agree. It's still close, but last year's performance definately put Carolina's duo over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX

Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.
                                I know but Champ is the best.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information