Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
    Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.

first off champ hits like a Safety and has awarness in pass coverage is crazy...he is a MAN playing with a pulled hammy, and hyperextedned shoulder and still was the best last year, the biggest game changer on D

Comment

i cant w8 too see lucas this year, i think bailey will begin his decline

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
        LOL

why does everyone think BAILEY IS OLD...he is 27....

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
          LOL

why does everyone think BAILEY IS OLD...he is 27....
          dude why do u have too ram bailey, i love him i think he is an incredible player and one of the best ever but ken lucas has caught up nearly and this year i think ken will overtake bailey because bailey will begin too slow, its just my opinion but after 7 years of solid play and battling injuries last year i think he will begin too feel the ware on his tyres

no please stop inserting ur nose into baileys hole

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Originally posted by ShutDwn
            Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
            i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
            nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
            I disagree. Ken Lucas is the best CB in the NFL imo.
            no problem, i mean its like some one saying Tom Brady is the best or Peyton Maning..but in this comparison...the only difference is one is Great and probally a HOFer and other jsut another good player
            Champ Bailey in the Hall of Fame?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
              Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
              Ken Lucas. He is the full package. He stops the run better then any corner, and he is great in coverage.
              i put my vote for chris gamble, something about him, carolina by far have the ebst corner tandem and probably the bst defense in the NFL plus their loaded offense they are going all the way this year, they have it all, no holes at all
              nope sorry, neither is better then champ, and Chris and Samari are better then carolinas
              I disagree. Ken Lucas is the best CB in the NFL imo.
              no problem, i mean its like some one saying Tom Brady is the best or Peyton Maning..but in this comparison...the only difference is one is Great and probally a HOFer and other jsut another good player
              Champ Bailey in the Hall of Fame?
              if he keeps doing what he does on a slow decline he will do but as of now its just that guy ramming bailey

Comment

Me too, He was so distraught over the loss in Seattle that he spent a lot of time in the weight room and is even stronger.

His arms are huge for a DB

Comment

I think Champ is gonna be a HOF when it is time. He has been the top CB for the last few years and still arguably is.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

I think Champ is gonna be a HOF when it is time. He has been the top CB for the last few years and still arguably is.
                    He's been arguably the best cornerback, and that's really not even a huge accomplishment with how weak the corner crop is in the NFL right now. For the first time probably ever, the safeties in the league are better than the corners.

Comment

I guess nowadays 2 plays completely ruin a players career, first Williams now Champ. :?

Hes been doing that his whole career...

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
                      Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
                      Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
                      Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
                      Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
                      Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
                      Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Originally posted by HokiesSkins2621
                        I guess nowadays 2 plays completely ruin a players career, first Williams now Champ. :?

Hes been doing that his whole career...
                        like when peerless price demolished him the season before last

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                          Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
                          Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.

first off champ hits like a Safety and has awarness in pass coverage is crazy...he is a MAN playing with a pulled hammy, and hyperextedned shoulder and still was the best last year, the biggest game changer on D

1. It is stupid for a cornerback to play with a pulled hammy? What coach would actually let his player do that?

2. Sean Taylor played like 3 games with a screwed shoulder. So don't think he is a man among boys cuase he did that.

3. Champ is a very good cornerback. He just is not the best.

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
                          Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
                          Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
                          Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
                          Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
                          Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
                          Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

Chris McCallister with the most underrated CB in the game, Mathis, not far behind.

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39
                              Chris McCallister with the most underrated CB in the game, Mathis, not far behind.
                              How can you be underrated when many people consider you a top corner?

He isn't the corner some make him out to be. He gets away with a lot because of Ed Reed. He has the talent, but I consider him lazy

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39
                                How can you be underrated when many people consider you a top corner?

He isn't the corner some make him out to be. He gets away with a lot because of Ed Reed. He has the talent, but I consider him lazy

I said Mathis was the most underrated.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information