All NFLDC CB - Champ Bailey, Deangelo Hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShutDwn

How can you be underrated when many people consider you a top corner?

He isn't the corner some make him out to be. He gets away with a lot because of Ed Reed. He has the talent, but I consider him lazy
    He was saying Rashean Mathis is the most underrated corner in the league.
    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Champ.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Nathan Vasher got a vote? Seriously? Anyway, it's tough between McCallister, Lucas, and Bailey, but I'd still go Lucas. It's going to be a close one between those two(and Ronde Barber should be at least on over Vasher, O'Neal, and Woodson).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I went with Lucas here. Although I think the tandem should be Lucas and Bailey.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur
            Nathan Vasher got a vote? Seriously? Anyway, it's tough between McCallister, Lucas, and Bailey, but I'd still go Lucas. It's going to be a close one between those two(and Ronde Barber should be at least on over Vasher, O'Neal, and Woodson).
            I kind of expected that Im surprised that woodson doesnt have any because there are a lot of packer homers on here

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39
              Originally posted by ShutDwn
              Originally posted by maroney39
              Chris McCallister with the most underrated CB in the game, Mathis, not far behind.
              How can you be underrated when many people consider you a top corner?

He isn't the corner some make him out to be. He gets away with a lot because of Ed Reed. He has the talent, but I consider him lazy

I said Mathis was the most underrated.
              Sorry, I misread it. I deff. agree with that statement.

Comment

exactly how is c-mac lazy, I dont remember ever hearing a problem about his work ethic.

Comment

Why is Deltha O'Neil on here? He's not a great cornerback, he just gets a lot of picks because he always goes for them and gets burned a lot. Sheldon Brown is a much better corner than O'Neil, as is Dunta Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                    Originally posted by ############
                    Originally posted by draftguru151
                    Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
                    Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.
                    I know but Champ is the best.
                    Ronde Barber is very good in run support but hasn't been mentioned and isn't even on the poll.

Comment

i think it should be Gary Baxter, he was the only one who stopped #85 in 2005 according to mr. johnson's locker room check list.

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
                        i think it should be Gary Baxter, he was the only one who stopped #85 in 2005 according to mr. johnson's locker room check list.
                        Haha a Browns cornerback the best in the NFL? Gary Baxter is good, but he was never close to as good as Chris McCalister was in Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
                          I thought that was Leigh Bodden?

Edit- it was Leigh Bodden. http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...512160344/1066
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ############
                            Originally posted by TCU
                            I thought that was Leigh Bodden?
                            No one really knows because according to most people 85 has said that lots of cornerbacks are the best in the NFL, and when people use that as a measuring stick against other receivers it is irritating.

Comment

It's gotta be Champ.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I think Terence Newman should be on there instead of Deltha Oneal

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information