Clear All

Originally posted by maroney39
    I think Terence Newman should be on there instead of Deltha Oneal
    eh. I'd like Winfield on it more

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
      Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
      Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
      Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.
      I know but Champ is the best.
      Why? Ken Lucas is bigger and stronger watch highlights from the Patriots game

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
        Why is Deltha O'Neil and Chris Gamble on here? He's not a great cornerback, he just gets a lot of picks because he always goes for them and gets burned a lot.

Fixed for you. While Lucas is the best corner in the league right now, Gamble was burned a lot last year.

Comment

I'll take Deangelo Hall, he is the youngest guy on that list with the most pure ability and i'd say the best pure cover corner in the league right now. Plus i wouldn't underrate his work against the run, Mora uses him as a cover corner bc he has always been a guy who plays an aggressive D that lives and dies by the blitz. Bc of that Hall is always out there on an island where his main responsibilty is the pass.

While Lucas is good i really question a guy who has only had one REALLY good year only bc before this year he had some real confidence issues at seattle. Hall is a kind of guy who has enough swagger to never lose confidence.

Comment

Chris McAlister Or DeAngelo Hall

Comment

Ronde Barber?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                Gamble was burned a lot last year.
                No he wasn't. Of course, you didn't actually watch him play the full season so your perception of him is flawed. He certainly wasn't burned by any of Atlanta's recievers so who knows where you're getting your crazy misconceptions.

Comment

charles woodson has been disqualified from the voting

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                    Originally posted by ############
                    Lucas is better in coverage but Champ is probably the best run support CB in the NFL along with Antoine Winfield.

Lucas and Gamble are better than Rolle and McAlister, especially after last year.
                    Ken Lucas is a beast in run support. Definately one of his strong points.
                    I know but Champ is the best.
                    Ronde Barber is very good in run support but hasn't been mentioned and isn't even on the poll.
                    Yea but Champ is a top 5 cover corner and the best at run support.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee

Yea, where is Dre' Bly? In my book he is the best cornerback in the league(Another virginia born cornerback).

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
                      Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
                      Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
                      Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
                      Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
                      Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
                      Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

1. Champ Bailey
                        2. DeAngelo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by HokiesSkins2621
                          Originally posted by SuperMcgee

Yea, where is Dre' Bly? In my book he is the best cornerback in the league(Another virginia born cornerback).
                          Dre Bly? :?

Winfield and Newman are both top 10 guys, I think Winfield is top 4.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

this is gonna close once we get a decider between hall and lucas

Comment

Originally posted by no love
                              I'll take Deangelo Hall, he is the youngest guy on that list with the most pure ability and i'd say the best pure cover corner in the league right now. Plus i wouldn't underrate his work against the run, Mora uses him as a cover corner bc he has always been a guy who plays an aggressive D that lives and dies by the blitz. Bc of that Hall is always out there on an island where his main responsibilty is the pass.

While Lucas is good i really question a guy who has only had one REALLY good year only bc before this year he had some real confidence issues at seattle. Hall is a kind of guy who has enough swagger to never lose confidence.
                              we won't be blitzing as muc hthis year as wel did last year.

Owner of ScarDraft
                              Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

How in God's great goodness did I go to bed when Woodson had practically no votes and wake up to see him in second?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information