• Originally posted by draftguru151
    Yea, that list is pretty laughable.
    Which names?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwareroy
      Originally posted by draftguru151
      Which names?
      All of them but Bailey and Lucas, because they are the only ones in his class. McAlister and Clements are top guys, but not with Hall, Mathis is as well. Ty Law, Ike Taylor, Leigh Bodden (who you can't even spell) aren't anywhere near top CBs.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by dwareroy
        Which names?
        All of them but Bailey and Lucas, because they are the only ones in his class. McAlister and Clements are top guys, but not with Hall, Mathis is as well. Ty Law, Ike Taylor, Leigh Bodden (who you can't even spell) aren't anywhere near top CBs.
        What makes you think that Hall has proven himself on the level of Bailey, Lucas, Newman, etc.

Comment

• Lucas should have won this hands down.. WHat is wrong with the voters on this site??? :evil: It's like a GD popularity contest. Champ bailey is alot of hype. He gets beat a lot for an Elite Shutdown Corner..

Lucas
          McCallister
          Hall
          Clements
          Gamble
          Newman
          Bailey (even this is generous IMO)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
            Which names?
            What makes you think that Hall has proven himself on the level of Bailey, Lucas, Newman, etc.
            *Noticed how you slyly threw Newman in there :roll: *
            Considering he didnt give up one TD all last year and put up better numbers than Hall against the same recievers they faced, yes he is clearly a better CB.

Comment

• Where do you get that Newman didn't give up a touchdown? Keenan McCardell put up 123 yards and 2 touchdowns on opening day.

Comment

Where do you get that Newman didn't give up a touchdown? Keenan McCardell put up 123 yards and 2 touchdowns on opening day.
                On Anthony Henry and Aaron Glenn, watch the games.

Comment

• It is a fact that Newman didn't give up a TD last year, but when you run zone most of the time the safety gets beat for TDs, not the CB. I agree Newman is a top 10 CB, but Hall is the best CB in this league. Stop being a homer and realize Newman isn't god.

Also Champ got beat twice last year when he had a bad shoulder and a bad hamstring. That isn't getting beat a lot.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

It is a fact that Newman didn't give up a TD last year, but when you run zone most of the time the safety gets beat for TDs, not the CB. I agree Newman is a top 10 CB, but Hall is the best CB in this league. Stop being a homer and realize Newman isn't god.

Also Champ got beat twice last year when he had a bad shoulder and a bad hamstring. That isn't getting beat a lot.
                    1. When did I say Newman was the best corner n the league? All i said was that he was beter than Hall how is that being a homer?

2. You say Hall is the best CB in the league and you haavent provided one piece of evidence so far.

3. When did i say Bailey got beat a lot. I have always said he is the best corner in the league BY FAR.

Stop putting ridiculous statements in my mouth because you cant defend your position.

Comment

• Ever thing I was responding to someone other than you? :?

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Ever thing I was responding to someone other than you? :?
                        :D

Comment

The newman statements are directly stated to me since no one else has mentioned his name positively. You call me a homer for saying Newman is a top 10 corner and backing it up with facts while you call Hall the top corner in the league with no defense. Does that not make you a bigger homer?

Comment

• Newman shut down Eric Parker, while McCardell tore through the defense, how impressive. :roll:

Joey Galloway - 2 Catches versus Hall in two games
                            Terrell Owens - 5 Catches on 17 Attempts, 29%, while he averages catching 51% of the passes thrown his way.
                            Chris Chambers - Held to to 3 catches, after this game Chambers was a manimal.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwareroy
                              The newman statements are directly stated to me since no one else has mentioned his name positively. You call me a homer for saying Newman is a top 10 corner and backing it up with facts while you call Hall the top corner in the league with no defense. Does that not make you a bigger homer?
                              I didn't call you a homer for saying Newman is a top 10 CB, I agreed with you, but he is not a top 3 CB like you are saying.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

Newman shut down Eric Parker, while McCardell tore through the defense, how impressive. :roll:

Joey Galloway - 2 Catches versus Hall in two games
                                Terrell Owens - 5 Catches on 17 Attempts, 29%, while he averages catching 51% of the passes thrown his way.
                                Chris Chambers - Held to to 3 catches, after this game Chambers was a manimal.
                                Darrell Jackson owned hall though.
                                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information