Roger Goodell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Goodell

What your view on him as commissioner so far?

He needs to teach a lesson to players like Henry & PacMan who don't appreciate the game and take it for granted too much. We need a "2 strikes you're out" policy, and the length of the suspensions is up to Goodell. Most coaches agree on this, and so do many of the players.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Henry and Pacman deserve year long and some change suspensions. Werent they buddies in college? There needs to be a rule that if 3 or more of your players are convicted of crimes then your team loses cap space or something

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I like everything he's done so far with trying to keep the league's image clean and stuff but he made a major mistake when he decided to put a game across the pond. Bad idea!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

hes trying to make chances for the better. i respect him so far..hes met with teams, players and discussed the issues and im liking it. hes not just sitting on his ass and watching the NFL get victimized with retards like Bengals and Pacman

Comment

He's really just an extension of Tags at this point. A lot of the policies he's enacted (games overseas) are extensions of things that the league has been trying to do for years.

In all honesty, outside of labor negotiation years and dealing with revenue sharing the commish spot is pretty irrelevant.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I think a year long suspension is to harsh on Pac Man. He hasn't even been convicted of anything.

Comment

Who cares? Do you need to be convicted of something to be fired from your job?

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                  Who cares? Do you need to be convicted of something to be fired from your job?
                  I just like to go by the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

Comment

He's done a fine job but still needs to fix some things (Roughing The Passer).

Comment

Goodell has done a great job since taking over

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by El$anDollah View Post
                        He's done a fine job but still needs to fix some things (Roughing The Passer).
                        THANK YOU

By far the number one thing the league needed to address this offseason, and so far what have we seen? Nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                          I just like to go by the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.
                          Which is fine for a government or being incarcerated. This is not a democracy. It's a job. If I showed up to work tommorow with dreadlocks, gold teeth, and was "making it rain", I would be ****-canned in five seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                            I think a year long suspension is to harsh on Pac Man. He hasn't even been convicted of anything.
                            I think Pacman and Henry need to be suspended for a whole year. Odell Thurman was and he didn't pull near the **** that these two guys have pulled. I would have tons of respect for the commissioner if he did this.

Comment

I think he's doing a fantastic job. He is taking a proactive stance against steroids, and image cancers.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information