All NFLDC SS - Ed Reed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All NFLDC SS - Ed Reed

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to cover deep

All SS's have been chosen for either their ability to shutdown, stop the run, tackle, cover, read plays

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, DE, DT, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots (Runner Up - Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts)
    RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Larry Johnson - KC Chiefs)
    FB - Lorenzo Neal - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Tony Richardson - Minnesota Vikings)
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals (Runner Up - Terrel Owens - Dallas Cowboys)
    WR - Chad Johnson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - Marvin Harrison - Inidianapolis Colts)
    LT - Walter Jones - Seattle Seahawks (Runner Up - Orlando Pace - St Louis Rams)
    LG - Steve Hutchinson - Minnesota Vikings (Runner Up - Larry Allen - Dallas Cowboys)
    C - Olin Kreutz - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - LeCharles Bentley - Cleveland Browns)
    RG - Will Shields - KC Chiefs (Runner Up - Chris Naeole - Jacksonville Jaguars)
    RT - Willie Anderson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - George Foster - Denver Broncos)
    TE - Antonio Gates - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Jason Witten - Dallas Cowboys)
    RE - Michael Strahan - NY Giants (Runner Up - Dwight Freeney - Indianapolis Colts)
    DT - Shaun Rogers - Detroit Lions (Runner Up - John Henderson - Jacksonville Jaguars)
    DT - Marcus Stroud - Jacksonville Jaguars (Runner Up - Kevin Williams - Minnisota Vikings)
    LE - Julius Peppers - Carolina Panthers (Runner Up - Jason Taylor - Miami Dolphins)
    WOLB - Keith Bulluck - Tennessee Titans (Runner Up - Derrick Brooks - Tampa Bay)
    MLB - Brian Urlacher - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - Ray Lewis - Baltimore Ravens)
    SOLB - Takeo Spikes - Buffalo Bills (Runner Up - Marcus Washington - Washington Redskins)
    CB - Champ Bailey - Denver Broncos (Runner Up - Ken Lucas - Carolina Panthers)
    CB - Deangelo Hall - Atlanta Falcons (Runner Up - Chris McCallister - Baltimore Ravens)
    FS - Brian Dawkins - Phillidelphia Eagles (Runner Up - Sean Taylor - Washington Redskins)
    SS - Ed Reed - Baltimore Ravens (Runner Up - Roy Williams - Dallas Cowboys)
    K -
    P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS SS IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST SS

ADDITION
    When DE's and OLB's are selected if the two winners/runners up are from the same side then I will decide who i believe will be best able too cope with a side switch.

ADDITION #2
    Due too contravrtial circumstances Keith Brooking has not been awarded the runner up for WLB instead it has ben given too third place Derrick Brooks. This comes after twice Brooking recieved a mass influx of votes in a small period of time and P-L announcing someone had multiple accounts on the same IP. I made the decision too not award him the Runner Up. Any Problems PM me.

ADDITION #3
    Due too a high influx of sudden votes Charles Woodson has been disqualified as a participant in the CB voting. Instead Chris McCallister has taken his spot.

ADDITION # 4
    Despite a sudden influx of votes Tony Richardson was still awarded second place.

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
    stephenson86

You forgot Mike Brown. He made the Pro-Bowl last year and is better than half the guys on the list.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I expect Roy to win with the massive amounts of cowboys fans...but I picked Reed
      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        You forgot Mike Brown. He made the Pro-Bowl last year and is better than half the guys on the list.
        CRAP i forgot him, right well sorry, but in all fairness im not going too close down the poll because he would not win over reed williams or polamalu

Comment

Ed Reed is simply a beast
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

ED REED

Comment

reed is a fs

Comment

im shocked at how many votes adrian wilson already has, i voted reed

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43
                  reed is a fs
                  whats that? i have him listed at SS? :P

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                    I don't think you did. Cause i voted for Reed as well and he only has 2 votes right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                      I don't think you did. Cause i voted for Reed as well and he only has 2 votes right now.
                      I did. I like Adrian wilson but hes only the 4th best on this list.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                        he has 3 now
                        Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                        Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                        Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                        A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Ed Reed.

BoneKrusher

Comment

It should be Ed Reed but i know with all the Dallas fans on this site he won't win the poll.

Comment

Ed Reed

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information