NFL 2007 Schedule to be released April 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Bears should get plenty, probably 5 or 6. Bears-Saints should be a primier grab.

Other potential big games.

Cowboys-Bears
    Eagles-Bears
    Seahawks-Bears
    Chargers-Bears (already opening week national game)
    Broncos-Bears
    Packers-Bears
    Redskins-Bears (if Briggs is traded)
    Isnt there a limit for MNF games and SNF games?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
      I would love to see the Dallas Cowboys @ the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football.

Sort of a 15-year anniversary of the 1992 season's Super Bowl XXVII. The vitirol of the Buffalo crowd against the hated Cowboys. The fact that the Bills traded their 2005 1st round pick to the 'boys for their 2004 1st round pick, which they then used to draft current franchise quarterback JP Losman. Losman versus Tony Romo in a battle of promising young quarterbacks. Lee Evans versus Terry Glenn. Wade Phillips, former head coach of the Buffalo Bills who lost the Music City Miracle playoff game and is now the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. Players of the 4-time AFC Championship Bills teams, including newly elected Hall of Fame member Thurman Thomas, on the sidelines.

Please make it happen, schedule-makers.
      Although that all sounds great, historic logic for a match-up (unless it's a signficiant anniversary or rivalry) doesn't hold much weight. It's all about the ratings of the now.

by BoneKrusher
      <DG> how metal unseen
      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Well Monday Night Football made some random games last year, unlike Sunday Night Football which was usually the more high profile matchups, so anything is possible.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

My guesses

@Detroit (already set Thanksgiving game)
          Monday night VS Phily
          Sunday night VS Bears

Comment

So for my birthday the NFL is going to tell me how many games the Lions will lose. Yay.

Comment

I'd say...

Giants @ Cowboys (already set)

Jets @ Giants

Possibly Giants @ Bears
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

The Cowboys (and the Giants) inherently draw ridiculously good ratings, and the Bills might attract New York viewers beyond the city of Buffalo if it's primetime football. Last year they paired a "small market" team (Jacksonville) with an NFC East ratings heavyweight (Giants) in Week 11.

The Bills didn't get a single primetime game last year - which is perfectly understandable given the previous 2005 season. But the team much improved last year and should get some love even if it's just one Monday Night game (or at least put it on NFLN).

I refuse to believe that Cowboys @ Bills is worse than some of last year's MNF games. And if an inferior team like the Houston Texans is going to get a primetime game, then the Buffalo Bills darn well should too.
                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Bills haven't been on MNF this millenium. I'd love to see it, though. We play a lot of tough teams at home, so we could very possibly host a sunday night game.

Comment

I want the Browns to get just one primetime game... lol.

I think we have a chance just because of our position in the draft (if we get a Quinn or a Russell or a Peterson that is)

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                      I want the Browns to get just one primetime game... lol.

I think we have a chance just because of our position in the draft (if we get a Quinn or a Russell or a Peterson that is)
                      Unless Cleveland gets hit by a hurricane, it's probably not gonna happen. Then again ESPN gave a few random teams games last year, so who knows.

Comment

We have had a primetime game against the Steelers nearly every year im pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                          The Cowboys (and the Giants) inherently draw ridiculously good ratings, and the Bills might attract New York viewers beyond the city of Buffalo if it's primetime football. Last year they paired a "small market" team (Jacksonville) with an NFC East ratings heavyweight (Giants) in Week 11.

The Bills didn't get a single primetime game last year - which is perfectly understandable given the previous 2005 season. But the team much improved last year and should get some love even if it's just one Monday Night game (or at least put it on NFLN).

I refuse to believe that Cowboys @ Bills is worse than some of last year's MNF games. And if an inferior team like the Houston Texans is going to get a primetime game, then the Buffalo Bills darn well should too.
                          Who is the Bills most marketable star?

Lee Evans?

Aaron Schoble (see..I can't even spell his name)

Honestly I think the only person on the Bills that the casual fan knows is Marv Levy. Maybe if they put Marv in the media box people will watch. Otherwise, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                            We have had a primetime game against the Steelers nearly every year im pretty sure.
                            Hmm...I live in Cleveland and I'm about 100% sure that isn't true. I recall one year, and I'm sure there have been one or two more, but every year I believe is incorrect.

Comment

i expect none.:(

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

1999 we did against pittsburgh, 2000 i'm not sure, 2001 didnt have one, 2002 against baltimore, 2003 against the rams, 2004 baltimore and miami, 2005 pittsburgh, 2006 pittsburgh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information