Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Legend
    even thou Ed Reed should be here of course B Dawk

When Ed Reed has a safety to play next to him, he is a Strong Safety, so he is where he belongs.

Comment

Bryan Scott
      he should not even be near this list. he was the main reason why our pass defense on the right side and the run defense woere so bad. teams would run to the outside so that they could flow to him and then he woudl miss the tackle and they woudl get 20 more yards. he can't read plays at all and is a horrible player since his consussion halfway through 2004.

Owner of ScarDraft
      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06

When Ed Reed has a safety to play next to him, he is a Strong Safety, so he is where he belongs.
        i see him play more free safety but he is a tool that can play any postion so he is like every where on the field

lil lb / cb /s he can do any thing but i dont think the ravens follow like ss or fs i think they have there own postions in there crazy d

Comment

it's gonna be realy close between Taylor and Dawkins. i voter Taylor.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Dwight Smith and Bryan Scott? OK, I don't wanna sound like a homer (ok, I don't care if I sound like a homer,) but Ken Hamlin should definately be on there above those guys.
            "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Bob Sanders should be on here over hamlin, scott and smith

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06

i see him play more free safety but he is a tool that can play any postion so he is like every where on the field

lil lb / cb /s he can do any thing but i dont think the ravens follow like ss or fs i think they have there own postions in there crazy d
                Yes, but all the years in Baltimore when he was playing next to Demps he was playing SS, that's his natural position. Dawan Landry might start this season instead of Ward, and the Ravens might even play a 4-4 with one safety. This is beside the point but didn't you use to be Brian Dawkins?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  ya wtf he a top Safety

Here My list not in orderDawkins
                  Reed
                  Troy P
                  Sanders
                  Taylor

Comment

No, Bob Sanders should not be part of this poll. All he can do is hit.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                      the same thing is said about roy williams but hes in the SS poll

Comment

Roy Williams can atleast cover a little bit, and he's a playmaker. Bob Sanders cant cover to save his life and he has no playmaking skills, at all.

Comment

Roy Williams can atleast cover a little bit, and he's a playmaker. BoB Sanders cant cover to save his life and he has no playmaking skills, at all.
                          thats a joke. sanders is a playmaker and his coverage is adequate. His coverage isnt that important. hes a safety not a corner. you cant possibly say that hamlin is better than sanders

Comment

thats a joke. sanders is a playmaker and his coverage is adequate. His coverage isnt that important. hes a safety not a corner. you cant possibly say that hamlin is better than sanders
                            He's a playmaker? That's why he had 1 INT, 1 FF and 4 PDEF last year? Those are the stats of a playmaker?

Roy Williams had 3 sacks, 3 FF and 3 INTs and 10 PDEF last year...and he did that as an in-the-box safety.

And coverage isn't that important? Is that some sort of joke? The safeties are there to watch the CBs back, they also have to cover slot receivers and TE's all the time...of course, Bob Sanders is WAY too short to cover a tight end.

Comment

He's a playmaker? That's why he had 1 INT, 1 FF and 4 PDEF last year? Those are the stats of a playmaker?

Roy Williams had 3 sacks, 3 FF and 3 INTs and 10 PDEF last year...and he did that as an in-the-box safety.

And coverage isn't that important? Is that some sort of joke? The safeties are there to watch the CBs back, they also have to cover slot receivers and TE's all the time...of course, Bob Sanders is WAY too short to cover a tight end.
                              coverage is important people make too big of a deal out of how important it actually is. Roy williams is a great safety but people attack him for being bad in coverage and say he isnt on par with the best in the league. Same with Dwight Freeney and his runstopping. hes the 2nd best DE in the nfl but people say hes not b/c of his run stopping ability. I get tired of hearing that crap, they're great players.

A playmaker is a player who can swing the momentum of a game. Sanders can do that with his big hits.

Comment

Saying coverage isn't that important for a free safety is pretty much ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information