All NFLDC FS - Brian Dawkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
    Saying coverage isn't that important for a free safety is pretty much ridiculous.
    ARE YOU ******* ILLITERATE? I SAID ITS IMPORTANT BUT PEOPLE MAKE IT OUT TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT ACTUALLY IS. PLEASE READ SOMEONES POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway

ARE YOU *********** ILLITERATE? I SAID ITS IMPORTANT BUT PEOPLE MAKE IT OUT TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT ACTUALLY IS. PLEASE READ SOMEONES POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND
      You do know that free safety's are out there to cover WR's and TE's...right? That's what they do. Hitting and run support are secondary. It is more important that you can cover, and Bob Sanders cannot cover.
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

ARE YOU *********** ILLITERATE? I SAID ITS IMPORTANT BUT PEOPLE MAKE IT OUT TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN IT ACTUALLY IS. PLEASE READ SOMEONES POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND
        You do know that free safety's are out there to cover WR's and TE's...right? That's what they do. Hitting and run support are secondary. It is more important that you can cover, and Bob Sanders cannot cover.
        ok you're an idiot. i said it was important and Sanders can cover, hes not great but hes adequate. Sanders is small but fits the Cover 2 perfectly and plays a lot taller than he is

Comment

ok you're an idiot.
          Surrender noted.

Comment

ok you're an idiot.
            Surrender noted.
            great comeback to my actual post :roll:

Comment

Once the arguement resorts to namecalling, it's over.

Comment

Once the arguement resorts to namecalling, it's over.
                or you just realized your point has not backing whatsoever and you're now trying save face.

Comment

Lynch is my vote.

BoneKrusher

Comment

To further prove that this laughable travesty is nothing but a joke, the 2005 AP All-Pro at the FS position was not included in the poll, while scrubs were.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

or you just realized your point has not backing whatsoever and you're now trying save face.
                      If you want to see the backing to my point, go look at the Colts pass defense last year, and then go look at Bob Sanders stats. The Colts allowed their opponents to complete 67.4% of their passes, that's the worst in the entire NFL, and Bob Sanders is part of that. He doesn't pick off passes and he doesn't knock passes down.

Comment

If you want to see the backing to my point, go look at the Colts pass defense last year, and then go look at Bob Sanders stats. The Colts allowed their opponents to complete 67.4% of their passes, that's the worst in the entire NFL, and Bob Sanders is part of that. He doesn't pick off passes and he doesn't knock passes down.
                        You cant take the numbers of an entire secondary and act like that is one players doing b/c its not. the Colts secondary is very young and inexperienced and their main problems last year were Doss and Jason David not Bob Sanders. If Sanders was so terrible in coverage please explain to me why he made the pro bowl and all-pro teams?

Comment

You cant take the numbers of an entire secondary and act like that is one players doing b/c its not. the Colts secondary is very young and inexperienced and their main problems last year were Doss and Jason David not Bob Sanders. If Sanders was so terrible in coverage please explain to me why he made the pro bowl and all-pro teams?
                          Of course it's not all Bob Sanders, but he obviously is not helping with his poor coverage skills, and his stats show that.

And he made the pro-bowl and the AP All-pro team for the same reason Vick was voted to the pro-bowl, he's OVERRATED.

Comment

Of course it's not all Bob Sanders, but he obviously is not helping with his poor coverage skills, and his stats show that.

And he made the pro-bowl and the AP All-pro team for the same reason Vick was voted to the pro-bowl, he's OVERRATED.
                            Vick is a good QB and was rightfully put as the #3 qb in the pro bowl. You cant say that player who makes the pro bowl AND the all-pro team is undeserving cuz thats a hell lot of people supposedly overrating him

Comment

Vick is a good QB and was rightfully put as the #3 qb in the pro bowl. You cant say that player who makes the pro bowl AND the all-pro team is undeserving cuz thats a hell lot of people supposedly overrating him
                              Sure I can, that's what makes him overrated, a bunch of people thinking he's one of the top safety's in the game.

And Vick didn't have the stats OR the wins to make the pro-bowl last year.

Comment

Sure I can, that's what makes him overrated, a bunch of people thinking he's one of the top safety's in the game.
                                So in other words, despite the fact that most people can plainly see the fact that Sanders had a very large impact on a vastly improved defense, and recognize this fact with accolades and awards, you're just going to continue to claim he's underrated because you think he's not the best coverage S? So is your best QB of all-time Matt Hasselbeck? After all, you don't use fact or logic in your arguments, just your opinion.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information