Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All NFLDC FS - Brian Dawkins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Vick is a good QB and was rightfully put as the #3 qb in the pro bowl. You cant say that player who makes the pro bowl AND the all-pro team is undeserving cuz thats a hell lot of people supposedly overrating him
    Sure I can, that's what makes him overrated, a bunch of people thinking he's one of the top safety's in the game.

    And Vick didn't have the stats OR the wins to make the pro-bowl last year.
    Actually the majority of people would say Bob Sanders is a top 10 NFL Safety. Just b/c people say that someone is better than you say they are doesnt make that player overrated. and to say that Ken Hamlin is better is complete bull.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Dam8610

      So in other words, despite the fact that most people can plainly see the fact that Sanders had a very large impact on a vastly improved defense, and recognize this fact with accolades and awards, you're just going to continue to claim he's underrated because you think he's not the best coverage S? So is your best QB of all-time Matt Hasselbeck? After all, you don't use fact or logic in your arguments, just your opinion.
      No, I'm going to claim he's overrated, because he doesn't deserve those awards, because he's one of the worst coverage FS's in the NFL.

      And the Colts defense still sucked last year, the only reason they were ranked high is because they had the 5th fewest plays against them, but they allowed their opponents to complete 67.4% of their passes, and average 4.4 yards per carry against them.

      Hasselbeck is the 4th best QB in the NFL.
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        and to say that Ken Hamlin is better is complete bull.

        Ken Hamlin can cover WAY better than Sanders, he is pretty close when it coems to hitting, and he's one of the best run-support safeties in the NFL. He's definately a more complete package than Bob Sanders.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
          Hasselbeck is the 4th best QB in the NFL.


          1. Peyton Manning
          2. Tom Brady
          3. Carson Palmer
          4. Donovan McNabb
          5. Daunte Culpepper
          6. Jake Delhomme
          7. Ben Roethlisberger
          8. Matt Hasselback

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            and to say that Ken Hamlin is better is complete bull.
            Ken Hamlin can cover WAY better than Sanders, he is pretty close when it coems to hitting, and he's one of the best run-support safeties in the NFL. He's definately a more complete package than Bob Sanders.
            this guy needs a custom title immediately

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              >>>>>> <<<<<

              You're right....that list is laughable.
              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                >>>>>> <<<<<

                You're right....that list is laughable.
                explain to me how hes better than those quarterbacks

                Comment


                • #53
                  Are you a Cards fan or a Colts fan? I can't tell?

                  Maybe you cheer for the Cards, but you jumped on the Colts bandwagon becaue they were undefeated?
                  "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                    Are you a Cards fan or a Colts fan? I can't tell?

                    Maybe you cheer for the Cards, but you jumped on the Colts bandwagon becaue they were undefeated?
                    i like both teams and ive been a colts fan since i was born. get back to the argument

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I voted Taylor, but Dawkins is still very good, this is gonna be a tight poll. I hope nobody ruins it by creating multiple accounts again.


                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                        Originally posted by Dam8610

                        So in other words, despite the fact that most people can plainly see the fact that Sanders had a very large impact on a vastly improved defense, and recognize this fact with accolades and awards, you're just going to continue to claim he's underrated because you think he's not the best coverage S? So is your best QB of all-time Matt Hasselbeck? After all, you don't use fact or logic in your arguments, just your opinion.
                        No, I'm going to claim he's overrated, because he doesn't deserve those awards, because he's one of the worst coverage FS's in the NFL.

                        And the Colts defense still sucked last year, th only reasont ehy were ranked high is because they had the 5th fewest plays against them, but they allowed their opponents to complete 67.4% of their passes, and average 4.4 yards per carry against them.

                        Hasselbeck is the 4th best QB in the NFL.
                        Wow, no need to get so touchy over a typo. So, why exactly do you think he's one of the worst coverage S in the NFL? Is it because others have told you this, so you've accepted it as fact?

                        High completion percentages come with the territory of running a Tampa 2 defense. It gets compounded when you only have one above average player in your secondary, that being Sanders. If the Colts had the 5th fewest plays run against them, and you claim this to be the sole reason for their success, how do you explain their 2nd ranking in Scoring Defense? Keep in mind as well that they didn't play their starting defense for the last 3 weeks of the season.

                        Why wouldn't you have Hasselbeck as the best QB of all time? Using just your opinion, you could probably pull that off. Those annoying facts and that impeding concept of logic can be annoying, huh?


                        The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                        If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                        <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Taylor.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            >>>>>> <<<<<

                            You're right....that list is laughable.
                            The fact that the last 4 options are on there and Bob Sanders is not is very laughable.


                            The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

                            If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

                            <Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by cardsalltheway

                              explain to me how hes better than those quarterbacks
                              Roethlisberger does nothing but sit back and watch his defense win games. He played a HORRIBLE game in the Superbowl, Hasselbeck atleast played decent.

                              Look what happened to Delhomme in the NFCC game when Steve Smith was taken away, he went into the toilet. All he can do is throw to 1 receiver, that's why Moose led the NFL in receiving yards in 2004 and that's why Smith did in 2005.

                              Culpepper and McNabb both went to crap when they lost their top receivers, and McNabb wans't all that great before he got Owens.

                              Hasselbeck had his 3rd and 4th WR's starting most of the year last year and he didn't miss a beat.
                              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
                                Originally posted by cardsalltheway

                                explain to me how hes better than those quarterbacks
                                Roethlisberger does nothing but sit back and watch his defense win games. He played a HORRIBLE game in the Superbowl, Hasselbeck atleast played decent.

                                Look what happened to Delhomme in the NFCC game when Steve Smith was taken away, he went into the toilet. All he can do is throw to 1 receiver, that's why Moose led the NFL in receiving yards in 2004 and that's why Smith did in 2005.

                                Culpepper and McNabb both went to crap when they lost their top receivers, and McNabb wans't all that great before he got Owens.

                                Hasselbeck had his 3rd and 4th WR's starting most of the year last year and he didn't miss a beat.
                                McNabb was a top QB before he had T.O. Wow losing your 3rd and 4th recievers is a huge hit to a quarterback :roll:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information