No announcement yet.

Who is the...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merriman is not intimidating. Hes a juice head..thats all. he got shut down by Matt Light, he gets mocked by Vrabel, Colvin and Hobbs.

now a guy like Dawkins is intimidating..the dark face shield..the attitude..the hard hits

just looking at him is intimidating.

Comment

[QUOTE=Thunder&Lightning;262691]Who is the fastest player in the NFL?Micheal Bennet
      Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?Shawn Andrews
      Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Brian Dawkins
      Who is the smartest player in the nFL?Peyton Manning
      Who is the toughest player in the NFL?Ray Lewis
      Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?Tom Brady
      Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? Steven Jackson
      Last edited by FloridaFootball; 04-01-2007, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
        Who is the Fastest Player in the NFL ? Donte Stallworth
        Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? larry allen i think
        Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? john henderson
        Who is the smartest player in the nFL? Dont know , drew brees is very smart
        Who is the toughest player in the NFL? eddie george was
        Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? tomlinson
        Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? steve smith, reggie bush
        You Really are starting to piss me off, All of your posts are Fing Homer Posts. Shut up

Comment

Who is the fastest player in the NFL? Michael Bennet
          Who is the Strongest player in the NFl? Larry Allen
          Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL? Ray Lewis
          Who is the smartest player in the NFL? Peyton Manning
          Who is the toughest player in the NFL? Bret Farve
          Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL? Tom Brady
          Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL? LaDainian Tomlinson

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaFootball View Post
            You Really are starting to piss me off, All of your posts are Fing Homer Posts. Shut up

i love you boy ... why iam homer , cause of brees ?

he is the smartest person in NFL football , I KNOW.... so what ?

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
              because u get beat your not fast? ever hear footwork..im guessing only football players know that footwork > speed. u honestly think pro bowl race means anything?
              Exaclty, the pro-bowl race means nothing. That is why Hall is not the fastest. There are plenty of people faster. But when Devery Henderson and T.O. beat him, they caught the ball and they were running straight to the endzone, and Hall couldn't catch up. That [roves he isn't the fastest. His 40 isn't the fastest either, he ran a 4.37, people run under that. Yamon Figurs has a faster 40, so I guess in a month he will be the "NFL fastest man".

To be honest, you really never know. We don't know half of the players true striahgt line speed, so you can't really say someone is the NFL's fastest man. It is impossible, unless you get all 1,800 players and have them race.
              Last edited by Achilles33; 04-01-2007, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Oh and to 2 other posters, Michael Vick and Donte Stallworth aren't even close to the fastest player in the NFL. First off Stalworth gets caught from behind all the time and he runs a 4.48:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

Second, I know Michael Vick has insane speed for a QB, but he is in no way the fastest player in the NFL.

And will everyone stop saying DeAngelo Hall please. It just pisses me off because everyone goes by that stupid pro-bowl contest. He is not the fastest player in the NFL. He lost it this year, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                  Thank you for noticing this. Hall is not the fastest player. It is Michael Bennett for sure.

DeAngelo Hall is not the fastest player. Not even in the top 5. He gets torched all the time. Just because he won that pro-bowl contest doesn't mean anything. He lost this year by the way, so he isn't even the fastest out of 8 people at the pro-bowl, where he didn't even belong. He got torched and played like a back-up all year long.

Draft King stop being a homer and admit it please.
                  Getting beat deep in the NFL does not always relate to speed. DeAngelo Hall is most definitely one of the fastest players in the NFL.

Also, Michael Bennett is not the fastest. His injuries have caused him to lose a step.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                    Merriman is not intimidating. Hes a juice head..thats all. he got shut down by Matt Light
                    By shut down do you mean held and head locked all game?

Comment

• Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                      By shut down do you mean held and head locked all game?
                      by held do you mean OWNED and using excuses? Merriman never bitched about holding..announcers never mentioned anything. no 1 did really

Comment

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                        by held do you mean OWNED and using excuses? Merriman never bitched about holding..announcers never mentioned anything. no 1 did really
                        Merriman never bitched about holding, your right. But it's not like no one said anything about it. Just becasue he doesn't make excuses doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          Exaclty, the pro-bowl race means nothing. That is why Hall is not the fastest. There are plenty of people faster. But when Devery Henderson and T.O. beat him, they caught the ball and they were running straight to the endzone, and Hall couldn't catch up. That [roves he isn't the fastest. His 40 isn't the fastest either, he ran a 4.37, people run under that. Yamon Figurs has a faster 40, so I guess in a month he will be the "NFL fastest man".

To be honest, you really never know. We don't know half of the players true striahgt line speed, so you can't really say someone is the NFL's fastest man. It is impossible, unless you get all 1,800 players and have them race.
                          why dont u ******* read my post dumbass cowgirl? i said FOOTWORK. Thats how he gets beat. Footwork and mental mistakes

im not a huge fan of Hall because hes a cocky little B but hes definatley 1 of the fastest players. Hester got beat by Wayne in Pro Bowl..you tell me hes not faster than Wayne

Comment

Merriman never bitched about holding, your right. But it's not like no one said anything about it. Just becasue he doesn't make excuses doesn't mean it didn't happen.
                            go back and watch film. everything Light did was legal. if you say Light was holding then do not tell me Colts and Chargers were not holding us..

Comment

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                              go back and watch film. everything Light did was legal. if you say Light was holding then do not tell me Colts and Chargers were not holding us..
                              Thats just not true, grabbing someone around the head is not legal. Anyway because he only had one sack in one game makes him not an intimidating player? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Comment

Thats just not true, grabbing someone around the head is not legal. Anyway because he only had one sack in one game makes him not an intimidating player? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
                                incase u didnt watch the game..he was NEUTRALIZED. he had 1 sack early and i dotn think his name was mentioned for rest of the game.

steroids dont intimidate people as much as a natural great player with a mean attitude on the field.

-Dawkins
                                -Taylor
                                -Lewis
                                -Trotter
                                -Peppers
                                -Harrison
                                -Henderson
                                -Urlacher

i can go on

Comment

Working...
                                X