Who is the...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    incase u didnt watch the game..he was NEUTRALIZED. he had 1 sack early and i dotn think his name was mentioned for rest of the game.

steroids dont intimidate people as much as a natural great player with a mean attitude on the field.

-Dawkins
    -Taylor
    -Lewis
    -Trotter
    -Peppers
    -Harrison
    -Henderson
    -Urlacher

i can go on

In case I didn't watch the game? This coming from someone who said The Patriot linemen did nothing illegal to Merriman all game. Wow. I also like how you glorified your teams taunting in your other post too. Very mature.

And as for your list, not only are those players not as intimdiating as Merriman, but Peppers was suspended for a violatiuon of the Drug policy is rookie year anyway. Bad example on your part.

Dawkins is an intimidating player. Taylor is not so much intimidating as just a good player. Trotter is not intimidating. Lewis was intimidating, now he's just old. Peppers doesn't qualify as your "natural athlete" intimidator. Harrison hasn't played a full season in how long now? Urlacher got juked out by Tom Brady. Henderson is intimdating.

But so is Merriman.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK17 View Post
      In case I didn't watch the game? This coming from someone who said The Patriot linemen did nothing illegal to Merriman all game. Wow. I also like how you glorified your teams taunting in your other post too. Very mature.

And as for your list, not only are those players not as intimdiating as Merriman, but Peppers was suspended for a violatiuon of the Drug policy is rookie year anyway. Bad example on your part.

Dawkins is an intimidating player. Taylor is not so much intimidating as just a good player. Trotter is not intimidating. Lewis was intimidating, now he's just old. Peppers doesn't qualify as your "natural athlete" intimidator. Harrison hasn't played a full season in how long now? Urlacher got juked out by Tom Brady. Henderson is intimdating.

But so is Merriman.
      beign intimidating has nothing to do with 1 play or how much u've played or how old you are.

yes i glorify our taunting. Merriman taunts other people..he just needed a taste of his own blood

Comment

• Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
        beign intimidating has nothing to do with 1 play or how much u've played or how old you are.
        exactly...which is why Merriman's one poor game (which wasn't all that bad) shouldnt qualify. And yes your age does effect how intimdiating you are. Rodney Harrison is not intimidating any more, nor is Ray Lewis. These guys are just likely to injure themselves as they are someone else. Brian Urlacher is a good player, but is not the same kind of intimdator that Merriman is. Bottom line, age does player a factor in how intimdiating someone is.

yes i glorify our taunting. Merriman taunts other people..he just needed a taste of his own blood
        Right...typical Pats fan trying to ensure that they still are "right". Question, is it taunting when the Patriots run out onto the field in the middle of the Chargers players being announced pre-game? (yes)

Is it taunting when after making a good play, a player chooses to celebrate his own success with his teamates (no)

Which category does Merriman's lights out dance seem more like? A TD celebration, or a classless organization such as the Patriots who show no respect to anyone unless you polish their trophies with them.

Comment

• intimidating to me

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post

intimidating to me
            in his prime yes, i didn't mean to argue that, but I mean right now? There are other players on the Ravens i find more intimidating than lewis.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Ken Dorsey = Greatest QB EVA!
              hell no its CRAIG NALL!

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

in his prime yes, i didn't mean to argue that, but I mean right now? There are other players on the Ravens i find more intimidating than lewis.
                which player? i could see ed reed but who else

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

which player? i could see ed reed but who else
                  I meant Ed Reed, maybe I shouldve just said player and not players haha.

Comment

I meant Ed Reed, maybe I shouldve just said player and not players haha.
                    ok i agree with that. ed reed is a playmaker and a solid hitter

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

ok i agree with that. ed reed is a playmaker and a solid hitter
                      plus that kyle boller is real badass....

Comment

• Ray Lewis may be old but he played well last season and was intimidating..his passion and fiery attitude is scary imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          Oh and to 2 other posters, Michael Vick and Donte Stallworth aren't even close to the fastest player in the NFL. First off Stalworth gets caught from behind all the time and he runs a 4.48:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

Second, I know Michael Vick has insane speed for a QB, but he is in no way the fastest player in the NFL.

And will everyone stop saying DeAngelo Hall please. It just pisses me off because everyone goes by that stupid pro-bowl contest. He is not the fastest player in the NFL. He lost it this year, by the way.

Michael Vick is at least in the discussion for the fastest, if you account acceleration, agility, on top of pure straight line speed. Reggie Bush is about the same, in all three categories, though.

Comment

• Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
                            Deangelo Hall
                            Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
                            Larry Allen
                            Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
                            Ray Lewis
                            Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
                            Peyton Manning
                            Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
                            Brett Favre
                            Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
                            Tom Brady
                            Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
                            Ladanian Tomlinson

i almost had the same thing

Comment

• Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
                              -Chad Johnson (homer pick)
                              -Walter Jones
                              -Ladanian Tomlinson ( He intimidates everyone on the opposing defense)
                              -Peyton Manning
                              -Brett Farve
                              -Tom Brady or Vinetari
                              -Devin Hester

Originally posted by mythbusta
                              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                              who dey?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                                Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
                                -Chad Johnson (homer pick)
                                -Walter Jones
                                -Ladanian Tomlinson ( He intimidates everyone on the opposing defense)
                                -Peyton Manning
                                -Brett Farve
                                -Tom Brady or Vinetari
                                -Devin Hester
                                Chad Johnson is fast, but Jerome Mathis is much faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information