Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
    incase u didnt watch the game..he was NEUTRALIZED. he had 1 sack early and i dotn think his name was mentioned for rest of the game.

    steroids dont intimidate people as much as a natural great player with a mean attitude on the field.

    -Dawkins
    -Taylor
    -Lewis
    -Trotter
    -Peppers
    -Harrison
    -Henderson
    -Urlacher

    i can go on

    In case I didn't watch the game? This coming from someone who said The Patriot linemen did nothing illegal to Merriman all game. Wow. I also like how you glorified your teams taunting in your other post too. Very mature.

    And as for your list, not only are those players not as intimdiating as Merriman, but Peppers was suspended for a violatiuon of the Drug policy is rookie year anyway. Bad example on your part.

    Dawkins is an intimidating player. Taylor is not so much intimidating as just a good player. Trotter is not intimidating. Lewis was intimidating, now he's just old. Peppers doesn't qualify as your "natural athlete" intimidator. Harrison hasn't played a full season in how long now? Urlacher got juked out by Tom Brady. Henderson is intimdating.

    But so is Merriman.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JK17 View Post
      In case I didn't watch the game? This coming from someone who said The Patriot linemen did nothing illegal to Merriman all game. Wow. I also like how you glorified your teams taunting in your other post too. Very mature.

      And as for your list, not only are those players not as intimdiating as Merriman, but Peppers was suspended for a violatiuon of the Drug policy is rookie year anyway. Bad example on your part.

      Dawkins is an intimidating player. Taylor is not so much intimidating as just a good player. Trotter is not intimidating. Lewis was intimidating, now he's just old. Peppers doesn't qualify as your "natural athlete" intimidator. Harrison hasn't played a full season in how long now? Urlacher got juked out by Tom Brady. Henderson is intimdating.

      But so is Merriman.
      beign intimidating has nothing to do with 1 play or how much u've played or how old you are.

      yes i glorify our taunting. Merriman taunts other people..he just needed a taste of his own blood

      Comment


      • Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
        beign intimidating has nothing to do with 1 play or how much u've played or how old you are.
        exactly...which is why Merriman's one poor game (which wasn't all that bad) shouldnt qualify. And yes your age does effect how intimdiating you are. Rodney Harrison is not intimidating any more, nor is Ray Lewis. These guys are just likely to injure themselves as they are someone else. Brian Urlacher is a good player, but is not the same kind of intimdator that Merriman is. Bottom line, age does player a factor in how intimdiating someone is.

        yes i glorify our taunting. Merriman taunts other people..he just needed a taste of his own blood
        Right...typical Pats fan trying to ensure that they still are "right". Question, is it taunting when the Patriots run out onto the field in the middle of the Chargers players being announced pre-game? (yes)

        Is it taunting when after making a good play, a player chooses to celebrate his own success with his teamates (no)

        Which category does Merriman's lights out dance seem more like? A TD celebration, or a classless organization such as the Patriots who show no respect to anyone unless you polish their trophies with them.

        Comment






        • intimidating to me


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

          Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

          Comment


          • Originally posted by niel89 View Post




            intimidating to me
            in his prime yes, i didn't mean to argue that, but I mean right now? There are other players on the Ravens i find more intimidating than lewis.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              Ken Dorsey = Greatest QB EVA!
              hell no its CRAIG NALL!


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

              Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                in his prime yes, i didn't mean to argue that, but I mean right now? There are other players on the Ravens i find more intimidating than lewis.
                which player? i could see ed reed but who else


                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                Comment


                • Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                  which player? i could see ed reed but who else
                  I meant Ed Reed, maybe I shouldve just said player and not players haha.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                    I meant Ed Reed, maybe I shouldve just said player and not players haha.
                    ok i agree with that. ed reed is a playmaker and a solid hitter


                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                    Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                      ok i agree with that. ed reed is a playmaker and a solid hitter
                      plus that kyle boller is real badass....

                      Comment


                      • Ray Lewis may be old but he played well last season and was intimidating..his passion and fiery attitude is scary imo

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Achilles33 View Post
                          Oh and to 2 other posters, Michael Vick and Donte Stallworth aren't even close to the fastest player in the NFL. First off Stalworth gets caught from behind all the time and he runs a 4.48:

                          http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

                          Second, I know Michael Vick has insane speed for a QB, but he is in no way the fastest player in the NFL.

                          And will everyone stop saying DeAngelo Hall please. It just pisses me off because everyone goes by that stupid pro-bowl contest. He is not the fastest player in the NFL. He lost it this year, by the way.

                          Michael Vick is at least in the discussion for the fastest, if you account acceleration, agility, on top of pure straight line speed. Reggie Bush is about the same, in all three categories, though.

                          Comment


                          • Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
                            Deangelo Hall
                            Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
                            Larry Allen
                            Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
                            Ray Lewis
                            Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
                            Peyton Manning
                            Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
                            Brett Favre
                            Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
                            Tom Brady
                            Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
                            Ladanian Tomlinson


                            i almost had the same thing

                            Comment


                            • Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
                              -Chad Johnson (homer pick)
                              Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
                              -Walter Jones
                              Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
                              -Ladanian Tomlinson ( He intimidates everyone on the opposing defense)
                              Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
                              -Peyton Manning
                              Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
                              -Brett Farve
                              Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
                              -Tom Brady or Vinetari
                              Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
                              -Devin Hester


                              Originally posted by mythbusta
                              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                              who dey?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                                Who is the fastest player in the NFL?
                                -Chad Johnson (homer pick)
                                Who is the Strongest player in the NFl?
                                -Walter Jones
                                Who is the most intimidating player in the NFL?
                                -Ladanian Tomlinson ( He intimidates everyone on the opposing defense)
                                Who is the smartest player in the nFL?
                                -Peyton Manning
                                Who is the toughest player in the NFL?
                                -Brett Farve
                                Who is the Mr.Clutch in the NFL?
                                -Tom Brady or Vinetari
                                Who is the biggest playmaker in the NFL?
                                -Devin Hester
                                Chad Johnson is fast, but Jerome Mathis is much faster.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information