No announcement yet.

Sirius Radio Speculates Turner to the Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side point, but I think there's it's 50/50 between Beason and Posluszny as to who goes ahead. There's a chance that both are gone. As of now, it seems that Timmons is the 4th horse ... but he could be an extremely intriguing option at 30 for the Bills if they do deal down.

Comment

Why would you risk your 1st or 2nd round pick on a Michael Turner when you could easily draft a Marshawn Lynch, Kenny Irons, or a Tony Hunt. All this speculation about Turner is getting out of control not to mention for what Schaub got in a trade I'm sure the Chargers might have greater expectations for what they will want for him. Personally I rather draft a Kenny Irons in the 2nd and get the more of impact player with the 12th pick.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        Why would you risk your 1st or 2nd round pick on a Michael Turner when you could easily draft a Marshawn Lynch, Kenny Irons, or a Tony Hunt. All this speculation about Turner is getting out of control not to mention for what Schaub got in a trade I'm sure the Chargers might have greater expectations for what they will want for him. Personally I rather draft a Kenny Irons in the 2nd and get the more of impact player with the 12th pick.
        Although I hate both Irons and Hunt, I agree with you about not giving up or swapping a 1st for Turner. I mean we got two thirds for Mcgahee and he has had two 1,000 yard seasons, what has Turner really done?
        Thats only in the morning, you should be up cooking breakfast or something. Its like an alarm clock. Woo Woo!!!

Here to convert the Bills Haters of the World.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
          Falcons got mid-first value for Schaub. I think, comparatively, late first/early 2nd value for Turner would be fine in regards to expectations.

Comment

No way do I do this if I am the Bills.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I don't really see this as a risk at all. Turner has all the great tools to be a successfuly RB, he just needs his own franchise. Swapping first-rounders is a cheap price, and if it happens I can't wait to draft him in fantasy!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by WooWoo21 View Post
                Although I hate both Irons and Hunt, I agree with you about not giving up or swapping a 1st for Turner. I mean we got two thirds for Mcgahee and he has had two 1,000 yard seasons, what has Turner really done?
                Turner has been an excellent running back. Give him a chance as a starter and I could easily see him get 1400+ yards

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Me either. For the points already made. In all honesty what is really known about Turner that makes him worthy of trading down that many slots ?
                  He's only shown that he can run very well against worn down defenses...not a feat, that I believe couldn't be handled by 1/2 of the
                  backup backs in the league.
                  Taking an ILB who could start for 8-10 years makes way more
                  sense than taking a RB who could start for 4-8.
                  Plus Kenny Irons, Michael Bush, Antonio Pittman....there are alot
                  of 2nd and 3rd down RB's that could be as serviceable as Lynch would be
                  (I still see Peterson going top 10)

Comment

that would be stupid if Buffalo would do that

Comment

interesting....

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I'm speculating that the Chargers might trade Jamal Williams to us for a 7th, and that the Ravens are going to outright release Ed Reed so he can sign in Dallas. Just speculating though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                          I'm speculating that the Chargers might trade Jamal Williams to us for a 7th, and that the Ravens are going to outright release Ed Reed so he can sign in Dallas. Just speculating though.
                          24 hours & 42 min before you can do that........

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I hope so, I really want Lynch.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Yeah I can understand the Ed Reed speculation, I mean since winning the Defensive Player of the Year Honor all he's done is either get hurt or have a subpar season compared to that campaign. Plus his interview at the Pro Bowl bad mouthing the organization on how it didn't resign Adalius Thomas, its obvious that Reed is a trouble maker and needs to be sent packing. Just adding to the speculation.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Well I understand that this isn't exactly breaking news, but things have slowed down just thought i'd give something for people to talk about. Also, its likely Turner gets traded somewhere, Smith isn't going to sit on his hands and keep Turner and end up getting nothing for him. Plus, Sirius is usually pretty accurate with information.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information