Sirius Radio Speculates Turner to the Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turner could be worth it.
    Vince Young is going to prove he's the next overrated QB to come out in years.

He'll probably end up being a WR or something...

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      that would be stupid if Buffalo would do that
      If thats the public opinion, then its pretty much guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
        If thats the public opinion, then its pretty much guaranteed
        Obviously Marv isn't down with the public opinion very much though. The whole were the biggest losers in FA and losing players and such. Public opinion is that were gonna suck, and hey we might, but if we are good Marv Levy is gonna look like one smart man.

Comment

Either you misinterpeted my post, or I'm misinterpreting yours, because we pretty much said the same exact thing, mine being in a more joking tone.

Comment

I know you were joking. I was just agreeing with a little add ins lol

Comment

Alright then, makes simple sense. I'm going to bed. Go Bills.

Comment

So will people complain if they spend their first round pick on Lynch? After all, nobody knows if he can handle an NFL load, either.

Comment

Do people really believe that Marv Levy is trying to run the Bills in the ground by getting rid of all the so called "great talent"? The man lives and breaths football especially in Buffalo and if people dont think he has some plan then their nuts. Plus, what did Buffalo win with all this great talent that they lost?

Comment

Originally posted by liquidswords View Post
                    BUF will be better off keeping their picks and draft Lynch or AD if he slips to 12.

Just wondering, if it was a swap of picks. What would you rather have?

Michael Turner + Lawrence Timmons

or

Marshawn Lynch.

Comment

I'd have to go with option A. I would love Timmons period and Turner isn't a bad RB either. Those are two solid prospects

Comment

McGahee was behind a crappy offensive line. He'll open up in Baltimore.

imo. Turner would be a good fit in Buffalo and the move, makes sense. If the bills get turner and the chargers pick and the chargers get the number ten overall.

That's basically saying Tuner would be worth a 26th overall or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                          I hope so, I really want Lynch.

Too bad the pack' s FO dosen't.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
                            McGahee was behind a crappy offensive line. He'll open up in Baltimore.

imo. Turner would be a good fit in Buffalo and the move, makes sense. If the bills get turner and the chargers pick and the chargers get the number ten overall.

That's basically saying Tuner would be worth a 26th overall or thereabouts.
                            Dont the bills have the 12th overall and not the tenth?

Comment

As I've said in every Turner thread, say what you want about him, but he has proven he can successfully run the ball against NFL defenses. He didn't only get the ball in the 4th quarter as some of you suggest, and it's not like he only occasionally had nice runs, he was consistently GREAT for the Chargers. I really think you guys are all underestimating just how good he has looked the past few years. He is a better RB for CERTAIN right now than anyone but AP, and POSSIBLY Marshawn, but no one else in the draft even touches him, and like I said he is far far more proven than any college player. I truly believe he is worth a team's first, and that he will be a great running back in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                So will people complain if they spend their first round pick on Lynch? After all, nobody knows if he can handle an NFL load, either.
                                Perfect point, and Turner has shown at the least that he is a hard worker and can produce in a limited role at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information