• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think its really unliekly that it would happen

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

apparently there's rumors out of Arizona that it would be Faneca, not Starks.

Even if its Faneca, I wouldn't mind the trade because he is going to be a free agent and we likely can't afford him. Especially if it gives us a shot at Gaines Adams and possibly Joe Thomas.

And Starks is definitely not a hard worker in the offseason, he gets waaay overweight.
      Last edited by steelernation77; 03-31-2007, 06:04 PM.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Interesting, wonder who the Steelers would be targeting.

Branch, Adams, Ginn?

Yes I can see Ginn going higher than a lot of people think.
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
          Interesting, wonder who the Steelers would be targeting.

Branch, Adams, Ginn?

Yes I can see Ginn going higher than a lot of people think.
          they would definitely NOT be targeting Ginn. I think that Adams would be the pick.

I heard that this trade would go down only if Thomas is gone before the Cards pick.

Comment

if it is really starks then thats really funny because word is that willie colon has a good chance of beating out starks for the RT position even if he stays.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by steelernation77 View Post
              apparently there's rumors out of Arizona that it would be Faneca, not Starks.

Even if its Faneca, I wouldn't mind the trade because he is going to be a free agent and we likely can't afford him. Especially if it gives us a shot at Gaines Adams and possibly Joe Thomas.

And Starks is definitely not a hard worker in the offseason, he gets waaay overweight.
              Faneca? That's a bit strange. I really thought the staff liked the two young guards they had in Milford Brown and Deuce Lutui.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                Faneca? That's a bit strange. I really thought the staff liked the two young guards they had in Milford Brown and Deuce Lutui.
                I just heard this on a Steelers board, I ended up following the link and it lead to a Card's forum that said Faneca was the trade but it may just be speculation.

Comment

interesting if it does happen. Who would the steelers draft? I think Adams and Anderson wouldn't be ideal fits for the current system, but what about some of the other guys they could get? Amobi Okoye playing DE across of Smith, AP making them the best tandem in the nfl, Leon Hall. I like all these picks, but I think that Adams and Anderson would only fit in the OLB position, and steelers don't pick those guys in round 1... how about this longshot... Laron Landry?

Comment

With rumors going around that their All Pro Guard is going to sit out for a new deal, I doubt they would take the chance and trade a starting tackle too. I don't think Starks is anything more than average either.

Comment

Originally posted by tom View Post
                      interesting if it does happen. Who would the steelers draft? I think Adams and Anderson wouldn't be ideal fits for the current system, but what about some of the other guys they could get? Amobi Okoye playing DE across of Smith, AP making them the best tandem in the nfl, Leon Hall. I like all these picks, but I think that Adams and Anderson would only fit in the OLB position, and steelers don't pick those guys in round 1... how about this longshot... Laron Landry?
                      What current system is that? You're switching over gradually to a Tampa 2. Any of those players would fit just fine.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That is great for the steelers and awful for the Cards....starks sucks...but Gaines Adams would be amazing for the steelers...i would be ecstatic

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          What current system is that? You're switching over gradually to a Tampa 2. Any of those players would fit just fine.
                          Only if the 3-4 completely bombs this year

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

This is totally off-topic but there is a guy at my gym that looks exactly like Ric Flair from you sig....its pretty hilarious....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

If this did happen I would love to see them pick branch. Branch and Hampton on the same line would be awesome!

But unless Charlie Wisenhunt has been hiding the key that when used makes Starks the best Tackle in the NFL, this won't happen.

Kojak Sports Blog (my blog)
                              I like only two teams, the Steelers, and whoever beats the Patriots.

Comment

I am not sure if this was already posted but isn't Starks a LT, and who exactly will be the Cards RT, maybe they trade down for Levi Brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information