Steelers/Cardinals RUMOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
    I am not sure if this was already posted but isn't Starks a LT, and who exactly will be the Cards RT, maybe they trade down for Levi Brown.
    If they trade with the Steelers and get Starks. Draft Staley. Their line would be much improved. They should get some picks from Pitt also.

Comment

All i gotta say is DUUU UMMBB

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
        If they trade with the Steelers and get Starks. Draft Staley. Their line would be much improved. They should get some picks from Pitt also.
        True but would you really consider Staley a top 15 pick, his stock is late first now IMO, they can put Starks at LT were he played at PIT and draft Levi Brown probably the best RT prospect in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          True but would you really consider Staley a top 15 pick, his stock is late first now IMO, they can put Starks at LT were he played at PIT and draft Levi Brown probably the best RT prospect in the draft.
          I don't think they could go wrong either way, but I'm probably to high on Staley.

Comment

starks played rt
            marvel played lt

Comment

o thanks for clearing that up, unless they are madly in love with Staley or Brown at LT that is a bad deal IMO.

Comment

We're not looking for a RT. Reggie Wells was moved their last season and he was our best linemen after that. In fact apart from the gaping hole at LT we are looking like a average line, which is a rarity for Cardinals .

I'd have no problem trading down with the Steelers and reaching for Staley provided we get a second rounder and a little more. It's Starks I object too.
                Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

PFT has retracted their earlier post about the Card's considering to trade their 5th overall pick for the Steelers Starks. They are now saying the rumor has no substance whatsoever and that the Cardinals haven't even conisdered a trade with the Steelers nor have they been contacted.

Comment

cardinals are notoriously cheap, i dont see the GM wanting to pay for the number 5 overall pick, look what happened with leinart last year.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                    who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                      cardinals are notoriously cheap, i dont see the GM wanting to pay for the number 5 overall pick, look what happened with leinart last year.
                      He got paid more than people drafted in front of him?

Comment

I think your several years late with that tired remark Bengals1690. The one thing our GM Graves has done right is get our rookies in on time or at least early enough where the players dont miss significant and crucial mini-camp time as well as having contracts worth their draft status.
                        Last edited by kris k; 04-02-2007, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Matt Straks is a big boy, the Cardinals should trade for him to beef up their line.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                            Matt Straks is a big boy, the Cardinals should trade for him to beef up their line.
                            Max, but i would love that, take him off our hands and let willie colon start

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                              I'm pretty sure they had the biggest OL in the league last year.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

so profootballtalk confirmed the rumor that they started was false? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information