No announcement yet.

Tye Hill tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the Rams rookies, I thought Wroten looked better. His stats may not wow anybody, but he was dynamite on every play I saw him in.

Then again, I've always been high on Wroten, ever since we got him in the 3rd round. He'll be better than Bunkley, McCargo and Ngata this season.

Comment

Also. Hill have 4 Passes Deflected.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

He looked pretty good. Both DL rookies were more impressive though. The Rams defense is definately going in the right direction.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

Yea, Claude Wroten and Victor Adeyanju looked really good. Also Matthew Rice and UDFA that we signed like a week ago had 3 sacks, how was he coming out of college?

BTW didn't you guys get a good laugh when Wroten was tryin to chase the QB when he was rollin out?

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
            Yea, Claude Wroten and Victor Adeyanju looked really good. Also Matthew Rice and UDFA that we signed like a week ago had 3 sacks, how was he coming out of college?

BTW didn't you guys get a good laugh when Wroten was tryin to chase the QB when he was rollin out?
            Sorgi did a great job of getting away.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151

Sorgi did a great job of getting away.
              Haha yea, if I had 295lb Wroten comin at me I'd ... Dive

Comment

Hill did great, but if you paid attention to Wroten he was amazing. Victor Adeyanju looked good too. I wanted to see more of Klopfenstein and Byrd though.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito
                  Hill did great, but if you paid attention to Wroten he was amazing. Victor Adeyanju looked good too. I wanted to see more of Klopfenstein and Byrd though.
                  As did I, didn't see them all night.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

As did, I didn't see them all night.
                    Klopfenstein had 1 catch for 11 yards, made a nice little quick move after he caught it and gained 4 more off of it. Byrd had a chance but the ball was thrown way over his head.

I know I'm a Rams Fan but honestly I think the Rams Future Dline could be good with a NT as Jimmy Kennedy (Did much better tonight pluggin the hole), DT as Wroten, DE as Anthony Hargrove and other DE as Victor Adeyanju

Comment

As did, I didn't see them all night.
                      Klopfenstein had 1 catch for 11 yards, made a nice little quick move after he caught it and gained 4 more off of it. Byrd had a chance but the ball was thrown way over his head.

I know I'm a Rams Fan but honestly I think the Rams Future Dline could be good with a NT as Jimmy Kennedy (Did much better tonight pluggin the hole), DT as Wroten, DE as Anthony Hargrove and other DE as Victor Adeyanju
                      It would look way better with Pickett in there, to bad he a Packer :D

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information