X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkeyeFan
    started a topic Tye Hill tonight

Tye Hill tonight

I know its more homerism but I'm just curious. How do you guys think Tye Hill looked tonight if you watched?

• PACKmanN
    replied
    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan
    Originally posted by draftguru151
    Originally posted by Don Vito
    Hill did great, but if you paid attention to Wroten he was amazing. Victor Adeyanju looked good too. I wanted to see more of Klopfenstein and Byrd though.
    As did, I didn't see them all night.
    Klopfenstein had 1 catch for 11 yards, made a nice little quick move after he caught it and gained 4 more off of it. Byrd had a chance but the ball was thrown way over his head.

I know I'm a Rams Fan but honestly I think the Rams Future Dline could be good with a NT as Jimmy Kennedy (Did much better tonight pluggin the hole), DT as Wroten, DE as Anthony Hargrove and other DE as Victor Adeyanju
    It would look way better with Pickett in there, to bad he a Packer :D

Leave a comment:

• HawkeyeFan
    replied
    Hill did great, but if you paid attention to Wroten he was amazing. Victor Adeyanju looked good too. I wanted to see more of Klopfenstein and Byrd though.
    As did, I didn't see them all night.
    Klopfenstein had 1 catch for 11 yards, made a nice little quick move after he caught it and gained 4 more off of it. Byrd had a chance but the ball was thrown way over his head.

I know I'm a Rams Fan but honestly I think the Rams Future Dline could be good with a NT as Jimmy Kennedy (Did much better tonight pluggin the hole), DT as Wroten, DE as Anthony Hargrove and other DE as Victor Adeyanju

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    As did I, didn't see them all night.

Leave a comment:

• Don Vito
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HawkeyeFan
    replied
    Yea, Claude Wroten and Victor Adeyanju looked really good. Also Matthew Rice and UDFA that we signed like a week ago had 3 sacks, how was he coming out of college?

BTW didn't you guys get a good laugh when Wroten was tryin to chase the QB when he was rollin out?
    Sorgi did a great job of getting away.
    Haha yea, if I had 295lb Wroten comin at me I'd ... Dive

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Yea, Claude Wroten and Victor Adeyanju looked really good. Also Matthew Rice and UDFA that we signed like a week ago had 3 sacks, how was he coming out of college?

BTW didn't you guys get a good laugh when Wroten was tryin to chase the QB when he was rollin out?
    Sorgi did a great job of getting away.

Leave a comment:

• HawkeyeFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    He looked pretty good. Both DL rookies were more impressive though. The Rams defense is definately going in the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• HawkeyeFan
    replied
    Also. Hill have 4 Passes Deflected.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Out of the Rams rookies, I thought Wroten looked better. His stats may not wow anybody, but he was dynamite on every play I saw him in.

Then again, I've always been high on Wroten, ever since we got him in the 3rd round. He'll be better than Bunkley, McCargo and Ngata this season.

Leave a comment:

• TCU
    replied
    and he held out for a week right, very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• defensiveback23
    replied
    Hill looked pretty good to me but Adeyanju looked very good. I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting this year.

Leave a comment:

• Immaculate Tackle
    replied
    The holding penalty was very obvious, nothing wrong with the call at all.

Leave a comment:

• The Legend
    replied
    Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX
    He played alright. He didn't really make any mistakes other than that holding penalty.
    i think the ref are 2 strick with the holding but i didnt see the play

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information