Mike Williams vs. Troy Williamson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Williams vs. Troy Williamson

Who has a better chance to resurrect their career?

Also, who would you rather want on your team fat ass or stone hands?
    Mike Williams
    48.72%
    Troy Williamson
    51.28%

im gunna go with mike williams, just because i think with the proper coaching staff he could be moved to TE and used as an excellent underneath option. He was way more dominant in college then williamson, who was raw out of college and is still raw IMO. Id take williams, due to his college career and potential to succeed as a TE with proper motivation
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Well I think both are terrible, but I have no need for somebody that doesn't even try so I'm taking Williamson.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Not to mention that Williamson has at least done something. Williams has basically ceased to exist. He's behind Josh McCown on the depth chart for god's sake.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

A hard working bust or a lazy bust, i'd go with the hard worker.

Comment

Williamson due to his athletic ability

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I think Williamson could potentially break out this year if Jackson continues to develop. I think it's too early to call him a bust.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Willliamson has one last year for redemption. Its been what, 2 years?

I think that he deserves one more year before he's absolutely written off. Right now Id categorize him as a bust, but its not a massive bust until we see what he does this season.

I still think Minny shouldve went after Schaub. I don't know if Tarvis Jackson is the answer at qb.

Comment

How is this even a question. Although, Williamson hasn't played all too great, he has still played infinitely better than Mike Williams. Lets not forget he has much more potential as well.

Comment

Mike Williams is one cheeseburger away from being a TE.

Comment

Troy Williamson for sure.

Comment

One of the big misconceptions in the NFL is that a WR will give you immediate impact. Most rookie WRs have average rookie years. Its uncommon to see great impact from a WR his rookie year. Colston, Randy Moss, these guys are the exception, not the rule.

Usually, WRs contribution improves greatly his sophomore year, but sometimes it takes a little longer for some guys. Troy Williamson, while he's been a major disappointment thus far, could be an example of this. Im willing to give him one last year to prove he can hold onto the ball. If he can just catch the damn thing, he'll be a good player.

Comment

I dont like either of them, but Id pick Williamson. He has a lot of talent and has very good speed. With proper teaching, he could be a decent WR.

Comment

williams. he needs to lose some weight and get faster

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Mike Williams doesn't fit the Lions' offense (nor did he understand it last year)... which is why he probably wont see the field (or make the team). If he was moved to a team that could use his abilities, he could be a great player. People forget the prospect he was and what he did in college... hes got that talent but needs a system not built on speed.

Troy Williamson, on the other hand, has got great speed and some experience. If he improved his catching (which will most likely happen in time), he could become a true threat.

It's too early to write either of these players off (as many have done). Williams could easily "resurrect his career" if moved to a team that could use his abilities... and Williamson could do the same if he improved his catching.
                              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information