Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y do u think that atleast explain it when u say easily this or easily that

Comment

BMW issues isnt over his skill he is able to be a good-great reciever if he is actually motivated to do it while williamson seems like at best he can be adecent-good reciever i understand its a big IF for BMW but once his big contract is up he might actually wake up and realize he's in the real world and not in sunny and nice USC

Comment

Mike Williams biggest problem is probably weight and work ethic, which can be corrected (however unlikely). Troy Williamson's biggest problem is he simply cannot catch the football. I'll put my money on Williams, though it is not a bet I would take. Probably they will both suck.

Look how they ended the season. Williamson was deactivated week 17 in a meaningless game between two teams eliminated from the playoffs (Rams). Williams caught the game winning TD pass over a playoff team.
        "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
        4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

i completely agree one has issues with off the field stuff while the other has problems with his skills so if i had to choose between the two i;d take the one that has the skill but needs the motivation to get into shape

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
            i completely agree one has issues with off the field stuff while the other has problems with his skills so if i had to choose between the two i;d take the one that has the skill but needs the motivation to get into shape
            The team (and Williamson) believe it has something to do with his hand-eye co-ordination. They are currently having him checked out so...if thats the problem it can be fixed.

Comment

People who don't know what a period is make my brain hurt....

Comment

I remember being disappointed back when the Vikings took Troy Williamson. I already had visions of a big Mike Williams running down the field in our purple. Haha I guess neither really were up to the 7th pick but o well, at least if I was choosing it wouldn't have been such a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple N Proud View Post
                  I remember being disappointed back when the Vikings took Troy Williamson. I already had visions of a big Mike Williams running down the field in our purple. Haha I guess neither really were up to the 7th pick but o well, at least if I was choosing it wouldn't have been such a big deal.
                  Yeah, I remember screaming at my television after we took Williamson over Williams. I was so sure, like many others, that Williams was gonna be an immediate contributor that I just snapped. Good thing it really didn't matter.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I like using Williamson in Madden and just have him do crossing and corner routes all the time. Does that count?

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                      The team (and Williamson) believe it has something to do with his hand-eye co-ordination. They are currently having him checked out so...if thats the problem it can be fixed.
                      That was a crap excuse put out there by Williamson's agent (who of course would be willing to give the media an excuse for Troy's problems). Childress said in a recent interview he was not happy with the agent doing that.
                      "Kenny Phillips has the body of Sean Taylor and the speed and knowledge of Ed Reed"

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
                      4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007

Comment

Who will resurrect their career? I don't know. I thought this would be a bust-competition.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

They both suck and are busts.

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
                            I like using Williamson in Madden and just have him do crossing and corner routes all the time. Does that count?
                            Yes....Madden is Real life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just to clarify, McCown wasn't ahead of Williams on the depth chart for those three or four games because he's a better receiver than Mike Williams. He was ahead of Williams because he actually has a work ethic.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                                Just to clarify, McCown wasn't ahead of Williams on the depth chart for those three or four games because he's a better receiver than Mike Williams. He was ahead of Williams because he actually has a work ethic.
                                How is that any better?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information