No announcement yet.

Mike Williams vs. Troy Williamson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williamson showed some flashes, imo he needs better coaching.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
      Williamson showed some flashes, imo he needs better coaching.
      You cannot coach hands.

Comment

Williamson should not be called a bust yet. He has done an OK job of getting open, which means he is learning to be a route runner. His biggest individual problem has been his hands, they are rocks. However, he has gotten laser eye surgery this off season because doctors discovered he had a vision probem.

Keep in mind last season he played with a QB who couldnt throw 15 yards, and a raw rookie QB.
        Coors cold hard facts: Adrian Peterson runs like a little girl. Brady Quinn can't throw on the run. Josh Wilson is going to be a star. CJ is perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
          You cannot coach hands.
          You sure can't.

Comment

wow this thread is exactly 50/50 with my vote of troy williamson. i went with williamson because as of now, there are only 3 other receivers on the vikings, Bobby Wade, Billy McMullen, and Jason Carter. as bad as williamson is, i would say he is better than mcmullen, and probably jason carter because i've never seen him even play a down. that means as of now, it looks like williamson still has a starting job, which means he will actually see the field.

mike williams is on a team with Roy Williams, Mike Furrey, Shaun McDonald, who are pretty much locks to be the top 3 options. behind them are devale ellis and eddie drummond, who mike may not be able to beat out. he could easily come into the year as the 6th receiver.

i went with williamson just because i think he will get more playing time, but if mike sees the field just as often, i would go with him.
            Last edited by dcarey20; 04-03-2007, 02:30 AM.

Comment

You have to have had a career in the first place in order to be able to resurrect it.

Mike Williams is a certified, notorized, inspected by #7, grade A bust.
              "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

I hear that, I think Williamson is too.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information