Where will the QB class of 2004 rank all-time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will the QB class of 2004 rank all-time

When you have a QB that shattered the record(that was held by another Steelers QB) for wins in a row, was the youngest QB to win the Super Bowl, has won the most games over a 2 year span(and missed games during that time), and has won the most games to start a career in Ben Roethlisberger (The Best QB in football).
    Then the Pedigree of Eli Manning
    Then you have the most accurate and most games played QB in college history in Philp Rivers

Matthew 19:26
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Don't forget about Schaub. I think this class could possibly go down as top 2. Who knows though? Anything is possible.

Comment

Right behind 1983. Rivers is going to be a very good passer. All three will be very good. Matt Schaub also came out of this draft and when he gets his shot he will be a good QB. J.P. Losman isn't a bust yet either. It was a very good year for QB, but 1983 had the two best QBs ever, and Jim Kelly to boot.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

I think it has potential to be on top. Its too early to tell but the potential is certainly there. All these qb's have the potential to win a SB. Roethlisberger has already, Eli is going to be a SB contender for years to come, Schaub will be a great WCO qb for a team needing one, Rivers has a SB contender like team in SD, and Lossman...let's just give him some more time.

But think about it, SD, Pitt, NYG...all SB contenders for the next several years or at the very least are projecting to be. All have the oppurtunity to win the big one...with Ben already having one. I can see Schaub excelling as a qb, especially if he lands in a great team like Dallas who might make a push for him.

Imagine if every qb in this draft wins a SB and has a great career...I think if that happens you have to put it as the best qb year ever....and its very possible.

Comment

John Elway
          Jim Kelly
          Dan Marino

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I think it has potential to be on top. Its too early to tell but the potential is certainly there. All these qb's have the potential to win a SB. Roethlisberger has already, Eli is going to be a SB contender for years to come, Schaub will be a great WCO qb for a team needing one, Rivers has a SB contender like team in SD, and Lossman...let's just give him some more time.

But think about it, SD, Pitt, NYG...all SB contenders for the next several years or at the very least are projecting to be. All have the oppurtunity to win the big one...with Ben already having one. I can see Schaub excelling as a qb, especially if he lands in a great team like Dallas who might make a push for him.

Imagine if every qb in this draft wins a SB and has a great career...I think if that happens you have to put it as the best qb year ever....and its very possible.
            I agree. All these QBs have a chance to win a SB sometime in the future, though I think Eli has the best chance to win it all this year. This QB class will be fun to watch for years to come.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420

John Elway
              Jim Kelly
              Dan Marino
              Can't forget Ken O'brien, Tony Eason, and......Gary Kubiak :shock:

Comment

John Elway
                Jim Kelly
                Dan Marino
                That was a great draft that year. I believe Eric Dickerson was also drafted then.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06

John Elway
                  Jim Kelly
                  Dan Marino
                  That was a great draft that year. I believe Eric Dickerson was also drafted then.
                  Yup, as was Curt Warner, Roger Craig, Darrell Green, Bruce Mathews...there's a few other big names I can't think of right now.

Comment

John Elway
                    Jim Kelly
                    Dan Marino
                    That'll be tough to beat...3 HOF's. The only possible HOF's I see in 2004 are Manning and Big Ben.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

John Elway
                      Jim Kelly
                      Dan Marino
                      That'll be tough to beat...3 HOF's. The only possible HOF's I see in 2004 are Manning and Big Ben.
                      I think Rivers could end up proving to be the best of the 3. Not saying that's what I think will happen.....but the possibility is certainly there. I'm not sure how I would rank them.

Comment

What,how can you forget J.P. Losman?

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                          Originally posted by sweetness34

John Elway
                          Jim Kelly
                          Dan Marino
                          I think Rivers could end up proving to be the best of the 3. Not saying that's what I think will happen.....but the possibility is certainly there. I'm not sure how I would rank them.
                          I don't know, I haven't been a big fan of Rivers, but that's just me. I think he'll be a very good QB, but not great.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

1983 will always be better. This was a better than usual class, but overrated. Neither Eli or Big Ben are as good as the media portrays them. Not as if their careers are over or anything, but Elway and Marino are some of the G.O.A.T.

Comment

Right, it could be 2nd best if 2 of 3 work out to be Pro Bowl caliber in Losman, Rivers, and Schaub...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information