Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All NFLDC Team - Check it out and share your views!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckseason
    Not only should TO be on there over Fitz, but both Torry Holt, and Steve Smith are more deserving as well.
    I like Fitz alot, and I think he will go down as one of the greats we've seen. He's just not on these other guys' level yet.
    i agree, i would of had holt and smith over anyone but this is what the majority said

Comment

That is a pretty dam good team i would have went with T-Rich at FB.

Comment

Steve Smith is better then both Johnson and Fitgerald.

Also, in what games did Hall have stellar performances?

Comment

In only two years Larry Fitzgerald has 161 catches 2189 yards and 18 TD's he can start on my team any day.

Comment

It's a very good team but I'd give the second team the edge if both teams were to play because of one person. Peyton Manning. Him throwing to Marvin Harrison has already been proven effective and add TO and that offense cannot be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
              In only two years Larry Fitzgerald has 161 catches 2189 yards and 18 TD's he can start on my team any day.
              I agree he's a great receiver, but the Arizona WR's stats are a bit inflated because they've been throwing nearly 70% of the time.
              He can start for me too, but not over CJ, TO, Holt, and SS

Comment

I agree he's a great receiver, but the Arizona WR's stats are a bit inflated because they've been throwing nearly 70% of the time.
                He's not starting over CJ. :? CJ is the #1.

Comment

Very good team, the only one's I personally would have changed would be Freeney as the RDE, Ken Lucas and DeAngelo as my corners, and Steve Smith at WR.

Comment

Why would you take Holt over Fitz then?

Comment

chad johnson?is this a joke?

Comment

If there was an F on this poll, I'd vote for it. This is a joke.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                        <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Looks good but I rather have Moss and Owens at WR
                          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21

Why would you take Holt over Fitz then?
                            Because as of right now, he is a better receiver. A savvy veteran. Fitzgerald would tell you he could still learn alot from a guy like Holt. And the Rams don't throw as much as ARI, so your point is not valid.

Comment

Lol, it's a good team. I'm surprised no Steelers made it all, but the team looks nice on paper, of course, but def. not the team I'd make.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

We should just rename this thread the all glamour team,these are just the players the media has been attracted too.How in the world is the leading receiver in yards(Torry Holt) for the last 5 years getting surpassed by Chad Johnson?Plus Shane Lechler is argueably the best punter of all time and where is he?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information