Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All NFLDC Team - Check it out and share your views!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elway777
    How in the world is the leading receiver in yards(Torry Holt) for the last 5 years getting surpassed by Chad Johnson?

That sums up what I was thinking. Fitzgerald on the list is fine, because he has the chance to become one of, pardon the blasphemy, if not the greatest of all time. However, Torry Holt and Steve Smith are better than Chad Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
      How in the world is the leading receiver in yards(Torry Holt) for the last 5 years getting surpassed by Chad Johnson?

That sums up what I was thinking. Fitzgerald on the list is fine, because he has the chance to become one of, pardon the blasphemy, if not the greatest of all time. However, Torry Holt and Steve Smith are better than Chad Johnson.
      And what bugs me even more is that Marvin Harrison is listed below Chad Johnson,because If not Holt than Harrison should definately be on here.

Comment

Eh, Harrison is on the slippery slope to his career's end. His production has steadly declined over the past four seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
          Despite the lack of Elam (which made me refuse to vote in the K poll) I still give this team an A.
          That's the second time i've read you post on that, and I still dont care even the slightest bit more. That's my gift to you.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

yeah, based on last year or next year, harrison is not a top two guy. holt otoh...

Comment

Eh, Harrison is on the slippery slope to his career's end. His production has steadly declined over the past four seasons.
              Because of The rise of Reggie Wayne,he still has deceptive speed and runs AMAZING routes.
              I forgot to add in that Harrison and Holt are undoubtly the best route runners in the entire league.

Comment

Because of The rise of Reggie Wayne,he still has deceptive speed and runs AMAZING routes.
                I forgot to add in that Harrison and Holt are undoubtly the best route runners in the entire league.
                Derrick Mason would have something to say about that. They're definitely among the elite though.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                  Derrick Mason would have something to say about that. They're definitely among the elite though.
                  Yeah I know,Mason wont put up any numbers in a Ravens offense though so he will always be underated.Though he did lead the league in receptions just one year ago.

Comment

Yeah I know,Mason wont put up any numbers in a Ravens offense though so he will always be underated.Though he did lead the league in receptions just one year ago.
                    And now he's reunited with that same QB who threw to him that year.....
                    I think Baltimore will be one of the more interesting teams to watch this year.

Comment

And now he's reunited with that same QB who threw to him that year.....
                      I think Baltimore will be one of the more interesting teams to watch this year.
                      Eh,im not to high on Baltimore.On paper they look dominant as they did last year as well,yet the production of there Oline and Jamal Lewis will decide how they'll do ultimately.

Comment

Eh,im not to high on Baltimore.On paper they look dominant as they did last year as well,yet the production of there Oline and Jamal Lewis will decide how they'll do ultimately.
                        Ya, I'm really not either. Yet. I say they should be interesting to watch because they made some very key additions, and I want to see how it unfolds over the season. The whole McNair/Mason reunition is part of that. Ray Lewis having a big body in the middle is another.

Comment

Ya, I'm really not either. Yet. I say they should be interesting to watch because they made some very key additions, and I want to see how it unfolds over the season. The whole McNair/Mason reunition is part of that. Ray Lewis having a big body in the middle is another.
                          I've been high on the Ravens each year,but they always seem to disapoint.I was suprised as to how bad Ed Muliatilo(spelling)whos known as a dominant run blocker performed so badly which took away alot from Jamals productions.and lets face it,the Ravens success this year will be on the shoulders of Jamal Lewis,because if he can be anywhere near normal all Mcnair will have to do is manage the game,but if Mcnair has to win games for the Ravens like he had to in Tenesseee a year ago they'll be an
                          average 8-8 team.

Comment

We should just rename this thread the all glamour team,these are just the players the media has been attracted too.How in the world is the leading receiver in yards(Torry Holt) for the last 5 years getting surpassed by Chad Johnson?Plus Shane Lechler is argueably the best punter of all time and where is he?
                            so what does that tell you about all of the members on this forum, just glamour seekers?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                              We should just rename this thread the all glamour team,these are just the players the media has been attracted too.How in the world is the leading receiver in yards(Torry Holt) for the last 5 years getting surpassed by Chad Johnson?Plus Shane Lechler is argueably the best punter of all time and where is he?
                              so what does that tell you about all of the members on this forum, just glamour seekers?
                              Alot of people voting off the people who's names have been mentioned the most on ESPN,besides T.O.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                                Alot of people voting off the people who's names have been mentioned the most on ESPN,besides T.O.
                                hmmmm i disagree for the most part, despite deangelo hall and fitz and chad, i think the rest are quite solid

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information