Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All NFLDC Team - Check it out and share your views!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T.O. and Moss on the same team would never work.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
      T.O. and Moss on the same team would never work.
      because theyd both be open and the QB wouldnt know who too throw too because they both hate on them

Comment

Where's big john henderson???!!!!!! He's a beast.

P.S. the wourst job ever would be the guy that slaps henderson before the game to make him mad...henderson said"comon you got to draw blood with it!"

Sig by BoneKrusher
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan

P.S. the wourst job ever would be the guy that slaps henderson before the game to make him mad...henderson said"comon you got to draw blood with it!"
          THATS RIGHT, YOU MAKIN BLOOD COME FROM MY MOUTH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i love him

Comment

Originally posted by nathan

John Henderson is a scary mofo. I was watching that behind the safety of my TV and I still wanted to run and hide.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610
              If there was an F on this poll, I'd vote for it. This is a joke.
              a tad harsh

Comment

dont know why people are b*tchin - we voted for this team

probably give my 9ers a run for a while before our high powered offense slips away in the 4th

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by elway777
                  Originally posted by duckseason
                  Originally posted by elway777
                  Originally posted by Shiver
                  Eh, Harrison is on the slippery slope to his career's end. His production has steadly declined over the past four seasons.
                  Because of The rise of Reggie Wayne,he still has deceptive speed and runs AMAZING routes.
                  I forgot to add in that Harrison and Holt are undoubtly the best route runners in the entire league.
                  Derrick Mason would have something to say about that. They're definitely among the elite though.
                  Yeah I know,Mason wont put up any numbers in a Ravens offense though so he will always be underated.Though he did lead the league in receptions just one year ago.
                  Just a small correction, Mason only lead WRs in receptions, not the entire league. Tony Gonzalez had 6 more receptions that year (102 to 96).

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                    a tad harsh
                    You discluded Bob Sanders (2005 AP All-Pro at FS, 2005 AFC Pro Bowl starter at FS) from the poll for best FS, and you don't have a single player from either of the teams with the most wins in the last 2 seasons (Colts, Steelers) on the ALL NFLDC team. How does either of those things happen?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

a tad harsh
                      You discluded Bob Sanders (2005 AP All-Pro at FS, 2005 AFC Pro Bowl starter at FS) from the poll for best FS, and you don't have a single player from either of the teams with the most wins in the last 2 seasons (Colts, Steelers) on the ALL NFLDC team. How does either of those things happen?
                      heres an idea....u ready....ask everyone who voted?

Comment

There is no way that Bob Sanders would've stood a chance, so it's not that big of a deal.

Comment

a tad harsh
                          Well, I wasn't really criticizing you for the voters, however, I do think you let personal bias get in the way of putting a far more worthy option than those available on the FS poll. The presentation wasn't bad, but no matter how you present horse manure (which is what this team is), it'll still look and smell like horse manure.

There is no way that Bob Sanders would've stood a chance, so it's not that big of a deal.
                          When players like Greg Wesley, Bryan Scott, and Chris Hope are on the poll, yes it is a big deal.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                          <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I voted B. I don't agree with Strahan (he's a LE anyways, why wasn't this discredited as foul play?), as well as Chad Johnson, as I would also have Torry Holt or Steve Smith up there. IMO, Steve Smith and Torry Holt are the two best receivers in the game.

Rackers is an interesting choice. He's a great kicker, but he doesn't have as much cred as Vinateri or even Vanderjerk. I don't necessarily disagree with it, as it does make sense (trivia: Rackers first miss of '05: first FGA vs. the Jags, also the day when ESPN did a Kenny Mayne special on him in their Sunday Countdown )

And you all know what I think about Henderson and Stroud...okay, I'm still gonna say it. Henderson > Stroud and Henderson > all.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

a tad harsh
                              Well, I wasn't really criticizing you for the voters, however, I do think you let personal bias get in the way of putting a far more worthy option than those available on the FS poll. The presentation wasn't bad, but no matter how you present horse manure (which is what this team is), it'll still look and smell like horse manure.

When players like Greg Wesley, Bryan Scott, and Chris Hope are on the poll, yes it is a big deal.
                              im english man my exposure too football is minimal, and no bias was involved

Comment

You spelled 'to', 'too', like also.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information