Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All NFLDC Team - Check it out and share your views!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephenson86
    Originally posted by Dam8610
    If there was an F on this poll, I'd vote for it. This is a joke.
    a tad harsh
    You discluded Bob Sanders (2005 AP All-Pro at FS, 2005 AFC Pro Bowl starter at FS) from the poll for best FS, and you don't have a single player from either of the teams with the most wins in the last 2 seasons (Colts, Steelers) on the ALL NFLDC team. How does either of those things happen?
    heres an idea....u ready....ask everyone who voted?
    Well, I wasn't really criticizing you for the voters, however, I do think you let personal bias get in the way of putting a far more worthy option than those available on the FS poll. The presentation wasn't bad, but no matter how you present horse manure (which is what this team is), it'll still look and smell like horse manure.

Originally posted by Shiver
    There is no way that Bob Sanders would've stood a chance, so it's not that big of a deal.
    When players like Greg Wesley, Bryan Scott, and Chris Hope are on the poll, yes it is a big deal.
    im english man my exposure too football is minimal, and no bias was involved
    Well, it's a bit more understandable I guess then. Do you not hear about Pro Bowl or All-Pro rosters over there though? Becuase Sanders made both (only 2 safeties per year make the AP All-Pro roster), and was the starter in the Pro Bowl.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

When players like Greg Wesley, Bryan Scott, and Chris Hope are on the poll, yes it is a big deal.

Touche

Comment

Where can we put an "F"?

Comment

Re: All NFLDC Team - Check it out and share your views!!

WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals

A surprise pick, but i guess not a shocking one, he has great ability and a great attitude which is appealing, still young he has a huge career ahead of him. Third too Fitzgerald was Terrell Owens.

Steve Smith over Larry

RE - Michael Strahan - NY Giants

This man has the most sacks out of all acive defensive ends, injured last year, who many doubted would come back strong came back and shut up all the critics having a very strong season. Third too Strahan was Dwight Freeney.

Jason Taylor over Mike

DT - Shaun Rogers - Detroit Lions

A Huge force who is consistently a disruption in the trenches is a very physical DT who can et too the QB and stop the run like it was second nature. Third too Rogers was John Henderson

John Henderson or Shaun

CB - Deangelo Hall - Atlanta Falcons

A freakishly athletic CB Hall blew away alot of people last year with his stellar prformances establishing himself as one of the best CB's in the league. Fourth too Hall was Chris McCallistar.

McAlister or O'Neal over Hall
          there my changes

Comment

I hope you aren't talking about Deltha O'Neal. :?

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
              I hope you aren't talking about Deltha O'Neal. :?
              I would hope not, Deltha O'Neal isn't a top 10 corner let alone the 2nd best.

Comment

I don't like that Randy Thomas is not the back up RG.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

I would just switch Strahan to LE and Peppers to RE. I think that would both better utlize their talents. I don't think either was voted specifically to each spot and were just the two top DE vote getters.

Comment

If you ask me the fact that Steve Smith is absent is pretty rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by maroney39
                      lmao thats sad. The guy is good but im not calling him a great yet. Greats stay healthy, and greats continue to produce. Ill stay tuned for him to do that. Since he hasnt yet.
                      Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                      Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123
                        Originally posted by maroney39
                        lmao thats sad. The guy is good but im not calling him a great yet. Greats stay healthy, and greats continue to produce. Ill stay tuned for him to do that. Since he hasnt yet.

You cant discount what he did last year. And the year before he got hurt he was also productive. He was far and away the best in the league last year so I dont see why he isnt an all pro.

Comment

I wouldn't this team at all. 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information