Is Ricky Williams Back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moses View Post
    He failed drug tests, yes. From what I know, he failed due to marijuana. Personally, that's not a big deal to me but I can see where the league is coming from. This is really the only thing I see as a negative for Ricky.

Backed out on his teammates? He has no obligation to play in the NFL. If he wants to retire from football, that's his decision and nobody should be able to tell him otherwise.
    The only problem I had was when he retired. He is a grown man, he has the right to do whatever he wants, but he did it a few weeks before TC, which led to the teams 4-12 record.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
      The only problem I had was when he retired. He is a grown man, he has the right to do whatever he wants, but he did it a few weeks before TC, which led to the teams 4-12 record.
      I think retiring then was a dick move. If he was gonna retire, he should have done so right after the season so the team could secure a replacement in FA or the draft.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

He is a very "deep" and interesting person. I'll give him that.

Comment

2002 Ricky Williams is up there with any other RB in history imo. He was such a man-beast.

Given the choice, I'd like to see him back in the league and playing with Ronnie Brown.
          Last edited by Geo; 04-01-2007, 06:18 PM.
          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

you cant judge ricky williams, none of us really knows what happened between him and the dolphins organization that led to his retirement in the 1st place, i really doubt he would of returned if the dolphins weren't suing the hell out of him

Comment

I think the Phins should write him off. He has done nothing over his career but that can be considered beneficial to the team. Good character guys are becoming important in the NFL and Ricky is just not one.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                I think the Phins should write him off. He has done nothing over his career but that can be considered beneficial to the team. Good character guys are becoming important in the NFL and Ricky is just not one.
                Has Ricky Williams ever been accused of a violent crime? I don't think so. He is a guy who has many other interests besides football and is someone who has troubles expressing himself. I think he was trying to find himself. There are far worst character problems in the NFL than Ricky Williams.

Comment

The Jim Morrison of the NFL, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    He is a grown man. That's why he can make his own decisions. He had every right to retire when he did. People give Ricky a bad rap because he smokes marijuana and is shy. There are far worse people in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                      Are you serious? He was the workhorse of the Dolphins for a few seasons. Without him the offense was lost. Easily one of the best runningbacks in the league when in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                        He is a grown man. That's why he can make his own decisions. He had every right to retire when he did. People give Ricky a bad rap because he smokes marijuana and is shy. There are far worse people in the NFL.
                        MARIJUANA IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!

yeeeeeahhh

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information