Is Ricky Williams Back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ricky Williams Back?

"Ricky is in the best shape of his life," Steinberg said. "He's passed all of his drug tests and he's at a place where he's ready to come back to the Dolphins."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2820270

I'm happy for Ricky.

I give him 4 months.

Comment

Is this an April Fools?!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Assuring his desire to return to the Dolphins, running back Ricky Williams has prepared a letter to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell requesting reinstatement back into the league, his agent said Saturday.
        Source: Miami Herald

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          Is this an April Fools?!
          Why would it be an April fools joke?

It's been known for a while that he wanted to come back, and I'm pretty sure he still owes the organization money. I see no reason why he doesn't get reinstated since he has done very well since being suspended, and his last failed test wasn't even for marijuana.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

I think Ricky Williams would be a huge boost for the Fins. I've always thought that there should be a good running back in Miami to spell Ronnie Brown, since he played his entire career in the 2 back system.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

We could use Ricky if he doesn't return to Miami....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Good to see he passed his drug test

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

He'll be nothing but a backup sadly.waste of talent.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

He was garbage in the CFL, he wasnt even the best back, i thought he would be huge with the argos, but he just sucked, I dont no why people think he will do better with th phins

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                      He was garbage in the CFL, he wasnt even the best back, i thought he would be huge with the argos, but he just sucked, I dont no why people think he will do better with th phins
                      He's already proven he can be a premier back in the NFL. The CFL different in many ways, and he had less than a season to get accustomed to the teams system. I think we all know he's not going to come back and be a feature back for the Phins or any other team, but he'd be a hell of a #2 for any team in the league.

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                        Um... you have no idea of what the CFL is like. A Westbrook type player would be the best CFL player ever, where "pounders", or backs that need more carries, will obviously do poorly...

The CFL is not about the running game.

Comment

I think Ricky Williams gets a bad rep from a lot of people that is undeserved. What "negative" things has he done really?

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                            I think Ricky Williams gets a bad rep from a lot of people that is undeserved. What "negative" things has he done really?
                            Failed drug tests, backed out on his team mates.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                              Failed drug tests, backed out on his team mates.
                              He failed drug tests, yes. From what I know, he failed due to marijuana. Personally, that's not a big deal to me but I can see where the league is coming from. This is really the only thing I see as a negative for Ricky.

Backed out on his teammates? He has no obligation to play in the NFL. If he wants to retire from football, that's his decision and nobody should be able to tell him otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information