No announcement yet.

AJ Hawk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
    Boy, would you hate North Florida.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
      Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.
      Boy, would you hate North Florida.
      Id love Miami and all its "flavor" though... :D :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        Ive never been to GB, but I know I wouldn't like it regardless. Im from Jersey...everything is fast paced over here and its very citylike. The whole state outside of South Jersey is pretty much one big city. Everyone is in a rush, everyone is mean, we're all a$$holes, lol, but thats the way I grew up and thats how I like it. Everything is straight forward here...picture a bunch of Bill Parcells running around...thats New Jersey.

the laid back part is the best thing about being from the midwest and no rush.. i hate big cities cause everyone is a dlckhead. being in the wide open is the nice. when i went to GB i didn't find it to be too bad at all.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Wisconsin is where its at. You can have the city feel and country feel all within a couple of minutes. Why wouldn't you want to do things slow? Life is a lot less stressful and more enjoyable IMO. The "big city" is cool every once in awhile but I couldn't live my life there.

Comment

Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do

Comment

Originally posted by KAWICGB
              Anyone who believes that Green Bay is a great place is either a: Middle Schooler or younger, there are tons of bowling alleys to go to. or b: 21 or older, there are tons of bars to go to. Other than that, there is nto much to do
              Exactley that is why people that live in Green Bay Eat, Sleep and Live Packers football. :D

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Gets a couple of tackles and a sack.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                  nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
                  Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
                  Have you ever been to the Northern part of Wisconsin? I did not thinks so. There is a reason thousands of Illinois residents own vacation property in N. Wis. Also she is enrolled at the University of Green Bay to finish her degree.

Comment

so everyone but high schoolers likes green bay?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                      so everyone but high schoolers likes green bay?
                      We claim this is nothing to do, but that could be the case in any city.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12
                        Originally posted by danman253
                        Originally posted by TitleTown088
                        nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
                        Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
                        You ever even been to green bay?
                        I have, it sucks
                        and Washingtons pardise :roll:
                        I live in Chicago :?

Comment

I have, it sucks
                          well maybe that would explain why you dont like GB......

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

a better question is whats his stats on the year?

Comment

I have, it sucks
                              chicago blows.

green bay is allright...got all the advantages of a big city...lots of bars/restaraunts. pro football team, options for employment.....but none of the disadvantages...crime, traffic.

Comment

I have, it sucks
                                well maybe that would explain why you dont like GB......
                                hes a seahawk fan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information