• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Hawk

What will AJ Hawk do in tonights game

get a few tackles

Comment

Step on the field...

And hopefully get hurt, haha just kiddin ...But seriously....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

2 tackles, nothing special

Comment

i just hope he plays well and gets in on some tackles. Int would be a tough one to call, and u never know about the FF. if he's getting in on lots of plays u never know.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

couple tackles and some good coverage

Comment

nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
              Originally posted by njx9
              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                nail Brady Quinns sister while returning an INT for a TD. Now that would make sportscenter!
                Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.

Comment

Who cares,

what will Cory Rodgers do in tonights game?

former #1 in post count on this site
                  first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    Lol, she was probably pi$$ed when she learned she has to live the rest of her life in GB.
                    Yeah but at the same time, she will never have to work, i dont think she ever had has or is going to have a job, she can just sit in her mansion counting cash all day even if it is in Green Bay.

former #1 in post count on this site
                    first to 500 posts

Comment

You ever even been to green bay?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088
                        Its not that bad, Its not bad at all. Wisconsin is just like any states It has good and bad parts. Its more of the middle of the state thats farms and dairy. and shes from Ohio.

Comment

I have, it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                            I have, it sucks
                            and Washingtons pardise :roll:

Comment

Ive never been to GB, but I know I wouldn't like it regardless. Im from Jersey...everything is fast paced over here and its very citylike. The whole state outside of South Jersey is pretty much one big city. Everyone is in a rush, everyone is mean, we're all a$$holes, lol, but thats the way I grew up and thats how I like it. Everything is straight forward here...picture a bunch of Bill Parcells running around...thats New Jersey.

Ive been to Detroit, Chicago, Toronto, Virginia, Texas, and other places and its just not the same. Everyone is so slow, they talk slow, walk slow, and its too laid back. I was very surprised at how nice people are outside the NYC/Jersey area, you don't get that hospitality over here, but other than that, its too wide open and too laid back for my liking.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information