No announcement yet.

CFL vs NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya Vick would terrorize the CFL...he would probably break evrey rushing record held by a RB, and every passing record!! jeez... the big field would help him sooo much....but the only thing is hes got about 110 millions reasons to stay in atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      Eric Grayson, a Toronto all-star QB with a 90+ average. He hasn't decided between Mac or Western yet. Western offerred way less money but the coach really likes him. I wish he came back for a 5th year so we could really dominate.
      true...their both good situations...i like western tho cuz of marshall. what school u play for? im from peel.

also, i think that one day the CIS could possibly get a move on it, and work their way up to the NCAA...it will take years and money to do so, but they would need to make many exceptions for students and offer many scholorshiops. facilites are getting there, after just seeing Uof T's new stuff, things are looking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        true...their both good situations...i like western tho cuz of marshall. what school u play for? im from peel.

also, i think that one day the CIS could possibly get a move on it, and work their way up to the NCAA...it will take years and money to do so, but they would need to make many exceptions for students and offer many scholorshiops. facilites are getting there, after just seeing Uof T's new stuff, things are looking up.
        UBC might move to NCAA....

I play for Northern, and MTW in the OV. Where do/did you go?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I heard a rumour that the CIS was trying to collaborate with the NCAA. Any truth to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Empire View Post
            Give this man a hand for contributing the most well thought post out of anyone who has posted in this thread.
            NFL BECAUSE...

Bigger Ball = Easier TO Catch and Clutch while running

Bigger Endzone = Easier for Throwing TDs. Requires less Prescision

NFL
            = Better Talent, Rules and Officiating. I hate playing High School ball with CFL rules, i always forget the downs,

1 Point Punt - The fact a punt can win the game pisses me off. I lost a game off a last second punt once.

NFL has overall better games, players, schemes etc.

NOTE**** I'm Canadian Too

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
              Comment duly noted and discarded.
              surrender noted.:roll:

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Canadian teams cant play w/ American, rules are diferent

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                  NFL BECAUSE...

1 Point Punt - The fact a punt can win the game pisses me off. I lost a game off a last second punt once.
                  I've lost 2 playoff games from late punts.........

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                    I heard a rumour that the CIS was trying to collaborate with the NCAA. Any truth to this?
                    THATT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!! But BC is so far away from Ontario:( :(

Comment

NFL BECAUSE...

Bigger Ball = Easier TO Catch and Clutch while running

Bigger Endzone = Easier for Throwing TDs. Requires less Prescision

NFL
                      = Better Talent, Rules and Officiating. I hate playing High School ball with CFL rules, i always forget the downs,

NFL has overall better games, players, schemes etc.

NOTE**** I'm Canadian Too
                      how does a punt score a point? im a candian football noob.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                      i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                      who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                        If the ball is punted in the endzone (touchback), the punting team gets one point. It's called a rouge I think.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

If you decide to punt and it goes passed the endzone its a point. That rule brings shame upan Canadians.

Comment

If you decide to punt and it goes passed the endzone its a point. That rule brings shame upan Canadians.
                            It can also happen on kickoffs.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

i like it personally...its the same as the 5-yard rule on kicks. Basically if a punt is kicked into the endzone you MUST run it out or give up a point to the other team. I think its better since it mean that you cant take the easy way out and take a knee and get 20 yards out of it. This makes it tougher.

Comment

i like it personally...its the same as the 5-yard rule on kicks. Basically if a punt is kicked into the endzone you MUST run it out or give up a point to the other team. I think its better since it mean that you cant take the easy way out and take a knee and get 20 yards out of it. This makes it tougher.
                                KICKOFF's okay because it would take a really strong leg to accomplish a touchback. But a PUNT IS GAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information