• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best defensive line in the nfl

Panthers - Julius Peppers, Kris Jenkins, Kemoeatu, Rucker

or

Vikings - Erasmus James, Pat williams, kevin williams, Udeze

i'd personally have to take the vikings. what do you think?

What the hell? Only two options and one of them is the Vikings?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      LOL

Comment

Udeze and James are still relatively unproven. And Pat Williams is about over the hill. I'll take the Panthers.

Comment

lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Only 2 options and you choose the Vikings over the Panthers, hmm.

Comment

How about the Baltimore Ravens? I think they have the best dline in the NFL. They have a poor man's Stroud/Henderson in Gregg/Ngata, they have Suggs who can play both DE and OLB, they have Adalius Thomas who can also do both, and they have Trevor Pryce who can play DE in the 4-3 and 3-4, and has the ability to drop into coverage. Their versatility is sick. They can literally throw any type of front 7/8 front at you and execute it with great results.

2nd place is Carolina IF Jenkins can stay healthy...they probably would be 1 on the list if Jenkins stays healthy...and theyre the more talented line overall...but I'm an Xs and Os guy, and the versatility of the Ravens line is where its at. They are near the level of Carolina's line, but also much more versatile.

Comment

If you have some other team in mind, please feel free to put it up for discussion.

Also, was Kemoeatu a Raven last year??

Comment

The Chicago Bears, hands down.

Comment

Well with the Ravens you are counting on Ngata to be successful which some people may or may not agree with. The Panthers also have a very good Damoine Lewis who can come in a spell one of the two pick guys every once in a while. As a threesome they are very very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                      ogunyele, brown, harris, tank williams (is he the other dt?)

i don't know about that, i'd take vikings and panthers over the bears d-line. The linebackers are probably the best, but not the d-line.

Comment

Originally posted by pav

i don't know about that, i'd take vikings and panthers over the bears d-line. The linebackers are probably the best, but not the d-line.
                        I wouldn't take the Panthers or the vikes over them. The Bears or Jaguars have the best DL in the NFL. I'd take the bears in a second

Comment

Originally posted by danman253
                          Originally posted by pav

I wouldn't take the Panthers or the vikes over them. The Bears or Jaguars have the best DL in the NFL. I'd take the bears in a second
                          Who are the jaguar defense ends?

Comment

Originally posted by pav

How old are you?

I like the Vikings D-line a lot but at this point you can't say they are better than the Bears. If James and Udeze have seasons comparable to the ones O-Gun and Alex Brown had last year then you could make that argument, but they haven't yet.

And Ian Scott is the other starter. If you want to make a list like this you should at least inform yourself on the other teams. Not to mention that depth is a HUGE component in terms of ranking defensive lines.

Here are some other options for consideration besides the Bears:
                            Jaguars
                            Chargers
                            Ravens
                            Steelers
                            Seahawks
                            Bucs (not really but I'll throw them out there anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by pav
                              Originally posted by danman253
                              Originally posted by pav

Who are the jaguar defense ends?
                              Seriously kid, if you don't know anything about football, don't waste the space on the board to start a thread like this. No offense, but try to observe and learn a little bit before you start making threads of this nature.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information