No announcement yet.

Charlie Frye. The real deal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With time he should be a solid QB but don't look for it this year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      I'm obviously very biased (he's a friend of mine for those of you that don't know) but I like Charlie as a starter in the league for a long time. He might not ever be anything more than a Trent Dilfer type QB, but there are a lot worse things to be in the NFL. The Browns need Charlie and Charlie needs the Browns. It's a real good combo.
      sweet. could you get me an autograph?

Comment

I think he has the potential to be a pro-bowl caliber QB. No hall of famer, but you never know.

I like to compare to the likes of a Brett Favre TYPE qb (i'm not comparing him directly to Favre), in the way he manipulates the pockett not to mention his arm strength as really improved last year.

I am not sure if he has the "gunslinging" mentality to run an offense like Favre, but i can see him being a poor man's version. (kind of like Plummer(without the picks))

Comment

Originally posted by Material Issues
          I'm obviously very biased (he's a friend of mine for those of you that don't know) but I like Charlie as a starter in the league for a long time. He might not ever be anything more than a Trent Dilfer type QB, but there are a lot worse things to be in the NFL. The Browns need Charlie and Charlie needs the Browns. It's a real good combo.
          Not during the season but possibly afterwards if I remember. Charlie has a lot of people bothering him since he's a local boy so when I do talk to him or his family it's never anything like that. Don't really see much of the guy anymore for obvious reasons but he's good people and it's fun to watch someone you grew up with play QB in the NFL.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Not during the season but possibly afterwards if I remember. Charlie has a lot of people bothering him since he's a local boy so when I do talk to him or his family it's never anything like that. Don't really see much of the guy anymore for obvious reasons but he's good people and it's fun to watch someone you grew up with play QB in the NFL.
            yeah i know one of my friends went over to germany to play soccer so when i went to visit him everyone kept asking for autographs but i knew that during the season he jsut had too much crap going on.

Comment

Originally posted by scorchin
              If he plays like he did lasy yeear against Pittsburgh, the guy won't be in the league very long.
              awesome comment. If a QB doesn't improve from his rookie season he won't be in the league very long. How insiteful, i mean how can you manage that huge needed to hold such a huge brain. :roll:
              Read the whole post, instead of just picking things out. Clowns fans just don't change.

Comment

nah average career

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

He might have a better year considering he knows what he is doing, and he has a slightly better offense.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I'd say he's fo rizzle.

BoneKrusher

Comment

He is going to be a good player for a long time. I don't see him becoming a franchise QB but I think he will be a good starter that may bounce around to different teams.

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Is he an above average QB? No. Because I can easily think of 15 other Quarterbacks I would rather have.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
                          Is he an above average QB? No. Because I can easily think of 15 other Quarterbacks I would rather have.
                          Really? I thought that after this rookie season he was already an above average NFL QB. Now you've just ruined my day.

Comment

yo material issues, you're getting way to defensive about everything... we haven't really seen him as a true NFL starter so no one can really know if he's good or bad... we saw a bit of him last year (with no weapons) and he was a rookie... this year is the test whether he's a above average qb or not...
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by mangini for pres
                              yo material issues, you're getting way to defensive about everything... we haven't really seen him as a true NFL starter so no one can really know if he's good or bad... we saw a bit of him last year (with no weapons) and he was a rookie... this year is the test whether he's a above average qb or not...
                              I definately agree it''s just that comments like the one above irritate me as they are as unwarranted as would be the comment "He's going to be a for sure Hall of Famer."

Comment

He should have a good year depending if all of his stay healthy like Winslow.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information