Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Material Issues
    Originally posted by mangini for pres
    yo material issues, you're getting way to defensive about everything... we haven't really seen him as a true NFL starter so no one can really know if he's good or bad... we saw a bit of him last year (with no weapons) and he was a rookie... this year is the test whether he's a above average qb or not...
    I definately agree it''s just that comments like the one above irritate me as they are as unwarranted as would be the comment "He's going to be a for sure Hall of Famer."
    yeh... a thread should be started about Frye a few weeks in, then we can actually have a "smart" conversation about him.... right now everything is up in the air...
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

yo material issues, you're getting way to defensive about everything... we haven't really seen him as a true NFL starter so no one can really know if he's good or bad... we saw a bit of him last year (with no weapons) and he was a rookie... this year is the test whether he's a above average qb or not...
      I definately agree it''s just that comments like the one above irritate me as they are as unwarranted as would be the comment "He's going to be a for sure Hall of Famer."
      yeh... a thread should be started about Frye a few weeks in, then we can actually have a "smart" conversation about him.... right now everything is up in the air...
      yeah now all we have are his tools and 2006 poise to judge him on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver
        Is he an above average QB? No. Because I can easily think of 15 other Quarterbacks I would rather have.
        Really? I thought that after this rookie season he was already an above average NFL QB. Now you've just ruined my day.

I wasn't basing my conclusion off just his rookie season.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
          Give him time and surround him with talent and he'll be a good one. Might make a pro bowl or two kinda like Jake Delhomme or Marc Bulger except potentially better.

He certainly has all the intangeables

Kellen Winslow/Tight End
          Braylon Edwards/Wide Reciever
          Rueben Droughns/Halfback
          Joe Jurivicious/Wide Reciever

That is enough weapons :D

Washington Redskins Mock Draft:
          Round 1: Micheal Oher/OT/Ole Miss
          Round 3: Paul Kruger/DE/Utah
          Round 5: Marcus Freeman/LB/Ohio State
          Round 6: Graham Gano/K/Florida State
          Round 7: Maurice Miller/OG/Ole Miss
          Snyder, get me Gano!

Comment

i feel bad for him though, because he doesn't have a good line in front of him... namely the center position...
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
              I think Alex Smith is gonna be a major bust considering he's one a team thats not going any where, any time soon.
              and like the Raiders are going any where with Aaron Brooks,

Comment

Not throwing passes into tripple coverage to Northcutt like that.

Comment

i feel bad for him though, because he doesn't have a good line in front of him... namely the center position...
                  Just for this year though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D
                    Just for this year though.
                    Yeah, Center will be fine next year. I think the line could play well, they have potential to be good IMO.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      up and comers like Ben, Eli, and soon to be Cutler, Leinart and Quinn who will pretty much make up the top tier of qbs of the future.
                      Ben and Eli I can understand but your throwing 2 rookies and a kid that hasnt even been drafted yet into that category? ? ?
                      http://www.spox.com/de/sport/ussport...hwartz-514.jpg

"We got our Schwartz tangled"

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information