No announcement yet.

AFC West QB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trent Green because he always does. Jake is good but nothing special.

That is correct comahan
    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
    <3 dg

Comment

Someone voted Aaron Brooks. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by freddygoombatts
        Jake "the snake" Plummer hands down.

Though i am a little bias due the fact he is one of my favorite players, but if he could cut his picks in half than he would arguebly be a top 4-7 qb.
        you DID watch last year, right?

Comment

Rivers

Comment

Brooks is not even going to start for the Raiders, anyway I think Plummer will end up with the best season.
            Taking a Knapp.

Comment

snake

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Trent Green, but for the last time. Either Rivers or Walter will take the AFC West limelight in '07.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Trent Green, and it aint close

Comment

Trent Green is the most underappretiated players in the NFL, especially in the last 3 years. In the past 3 years, he's thrown for over 4000 yards each year. In the past three years he thrown a total of 68 TDs and 39 INTs. That's almost double TDs than INTs. IN '03 his comp % was 63.1%. In '04 it was 66.4%. Last year it was 62.5%. He's a phenominal QB, and he is in no way shape or form declining.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Trent Green he's gonna have an explosive year.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Im going to say rivers. I think he plugs right into the offense and makes the decission about letting Brees go even better

Comment

im going to have to agree and say rivers also. I think that he now truly understands the game of football

Comment

LOL philip rivers actually has as much votes as plummer...plummer was very good last year and earned a probowl spot...but he is getting shafted by a pretty much rookie...W/E the funny thing is cutler is better then rivers...and cutler is not ever our starter 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                              LOL philip rivers actually has as much votes as plummer...plummer was very good last year and earned a probowl spot...but he is getting shafted by a pretty much rookie...W/E the funny thing is cutler is better then rivers...and cutler is not ever our starter 8)
                              How exactly is Cutler better than Rivers?

Originally posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Bronco56
                                Im kind of just saying that I think that Rivers will do well. I knew that green would win and plummer would get his.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information